Chapter 8~ Why You?

It was......... Erika! I would never expect Erika to be on top of me with a knife on my throat.

"Listen to me sky. You will stay away from Trevor. Him and I are dating now and if you haven't guessed yet I'm not a good guy in your situation." Erika said pressing the knife down hard on my neck.

"Wait your working with Lia. How could you not tell me. Why you Erika?" I said to Erika I can't believe she did this.

"Yes I'm working with Lia. And when Lia or I want something then we will make them ours and destroy anything in the way to get them. Sorry Hun but your in the way." Erika said.

"I don't even like Trevor. I used to like jc and then he started dating that bitch that killed my parents."I said starting to get angry. I tried to sit up but she just pressed the knife down really hard. Now it was very difficult to breathe. I started getting light headed and every thing started getting darker.

"Goodnight skylar forever"Erika said to me waving to me. I know now that this will be the last time I see anyone and my murderer is my parents killers partner. I then heard someone get punched and someone was looking at me. I opened my eyes but it was really blurry.

"I'm so sorry sky. I should have just dated you instead of Lia this all my fault. I'm so sorry" I noticed that he said I should have dated you instead of...LIA. It was jc. Everything was getting black and then I felt someone's lips on mine. He then started to give me mouth to mouth. I now figured it out. I. Was. Almost. Dead.