Chapter Seven~ The Matchmaker Gone Wrong

Skylar's P.O.V

As me and Trevor walk into Starbucks I saw him looking at a girl sitting alone at a table. I told trevor what I wanted and he walked up to the cash register. I walked over to the girl at the table.i guess I'm going to be a matchmaker today.

"Hi I'm skylar but you can call me sky. I saw my friend looking over at you. What's your name?" I asked her. She looks like a perfect match for Trevor.

" I'm Erika and I know him from YouTube. I'm 15 as well." She said looking over at Trevor.

"Well I'm going to help you get his attention. Do you mind if we sit with you? I said to her. She nodded as Trevor walked over here.

"Hello beautiful. Sky you can go back I'm going to stay here with this young lady" Trevor said. I nodded and left.

I walked home and when I walked into the house I saw jc and Lia making literally sucking each others faces off. I cussed under my breathe and walked upstairs into my room. I decided to go for a jog. I put on my sports bra and my sport shorts and went downstairs. I opened the door and started my jog. I usually jog till the end of my song list so I downloaded 6 more song.

After 15 minutes of jogging I started to walk. I then heard someone running behind me. I turned around and was immediately was knocked to the ground. I chose not to open my eyes. I knew who ever was on top of me wasn't a good person. I then felt something on my neck and I knew exactly what it was. I opened my eyes to someone I would never expect. It was........

CLIFFHANGER Sorry but I had to do it and I will update soon byyyyeeeeezz