Chapter Four~ The Girlfriend

" this my new girlfriend ........ Lia Johnson" jc said with his arm around her waist. My heart dropped that was the girl that kill my real parents. I need to tell jc.

" jc can I talk to you alone please?" I ask jc nervously. Lia can make a move any minute.

" ya sure sky. Lia just go wait in my room for 5 minutes." Jc said to Lia. She nodded and left. I walked over to the door and closed it all the way.

" what the hell jc. What is wrong with you. ugh what went through your mind when you asked her out. Remember the talk we had in the car the person that killed my parents name was Lian Johnson. I can't believe you right now jc." I yelled at jc. Ugh he's so stupid.

" what your problem. You jealous because I have a girlfriend?" Jc said with a smirk on his face.

"No I'm not jealous. YOUR DATING MY PARENTS MURDERER JC GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. SHE KILLED MY PARENTS I KNOW BECAUSE SHE MADE ME WATCH HER KILL THEM!!!!!" I scream at jc ugh I ask my self again, why is he so stupid.

" I'm so sorry sky but she loves me and I love her so your going to have to suck it up or just lock yourself in your room when she comes. Your choice" jc said to me. I wanted to punch him in the face but I know they would send me back.

Once jc went back into his room he left the door a crack open so I looked through and there they are sucking each other's faces off. Ugh I hate jc and I already hate Lia so let's just pile on the list. Jc's door opened a crack and the person I didn't want to see walked in. Lia Marie Johnson. When she came in she tried to pull something out of her pocket. Once I saw it I wished I was downstairs with conn- i me an dad. She pulled a roll of duck tape and a pocket knife. She leaned over and put the duck tape over my mouth and put the knife on my neck.

" you stay away from jc sky or I will end your life right now no one will care about the poor little girl that got killed. Jc and I will love each other if your alive or not. Connor won't care. You were adopted today so no one will care. Now if you want to live another month you better stay away from Jc or I will find you and I will kill you. Got that?" Lia said holding the knife really hard down on my throat. I nodded quickly and she slide the knife across my neck so it started to bleed. A lot of blood. On the white carpet. Connors not going to be happy.

" I will do worse than this the next time I see you and jc alone." Lia said with a smirk on her face. As she left the room I took the tape off my mouth and ran downstairs to see all the people have gone home. Kian looked at me and instantly was picking me up bridal style on to the couch where he was looking a my neck in worry.

" what happened to you. Who did this. I swear I will kill them." Kian said half angry and half worried.

" it was Lia. Jc's dating Lia. Lia killed my parents. I watched Lia kill my parents. She said she will kill me if I'm with jc." I studdered. So many things were going through my head and then everything went black.