~Description~

This story contains adult content! Please do take note that every character and story is plainly just from my imagination and has nothing to do with anyone in real life! This is for my readers and jimina's fans!

Park Jimin (21)

Jimin is the second son in the Park's Family. He is really cold towards strangers especially girls. He used to date Seulgi, his first ever love and everything. Seulgi left him when he was 18 years old as she claimed to be studying overseas. But few months later, he got news from her mom saying she's dead. Till now he do not know what is the cause of her being dead. He wanted to visit her but Seulgi's mom told him not to and that he has nothing to worry about. Because he have been single since then , his mom was worried for him as he show no interest in any girls . So his mom made him marry her bestfriend's daughter , Myoui Mina.

Myoui Mina , Sharon  (20)

Mina aka Sharon is the only daughter in the Myoui's family. They are not rich but not poor at the same time. She was the calm, humble girl that every boy dream of having. Her elegance made guys fall for her. She has never dated anyone. Her mom was worried seeing her stay home every weekend. She wasn't even the party type of girl. Her mom thought that it would be a great idea to marry her off to her bestfriend's son , Park Jimin. 

Seulgi (22)

She was Jimin's first love. She loved him soo much. Her dad didn't like seeing her and Jimin as he is the son of his enemy. Seulgi's dad tried his best in seperating them by making Seulgi study overseas so that she couldn't meet Jimin anymore. But nonetheless , seulgi never stopped loving Jimin same goes to Jimin.

 ( If you want to know what happens to Seulgi after that, read the story ! Hehe!)

Park Jaebum

Jimin's only brother. He and Jimin used to be very close but drifted apart after an incident. He studied in London.

Park Jina

Jimin's and Mina's upcoming daughter. 

The rest you will find out while reading ! HAVE FUN! 

https://youtu.be/WQ8GCs9FH4k

(TRAILER FOR MY FF! DO WATCH!)