chapter 5

"Wakey Wakey?" I feel someone nudge my shoulder.

"What is up with you people coming into my house and waking me up" I open my eyes to see Alex and Corl and I hit them both with my pillow. They both give me a confused look since I never told them about Elijah waking me up last night.

"Oh yea. Elijah woke me up last night and dragged me out of the house" I saw Alex smirk and Corl began to tease me. Braden doesnt know I like Elijah, but he has his suspicions. I roll my eyes and sit up in my bed.

"What do you guys want and why are you waking me up so early?" I glare at them an Corl puts his hands up in defense.

"Its 11:30 its not early. We wanted to hang out with you" Corl says and Alex nods. I agree and they go downstairs for me to get ready. I put on a bright green cropped hoodie and jeans. I also put my hair up in a messy bun and walk downstairs to see Corl and Alex watching some random show on my TV.

"So what're we doing doofus'?" I say while messing up both of their hair and sitting down in between them. Corl shrugs his shoulders in response.

"We could go to the mall or something" Alex suggests. We all agree to go to the mall for a couple of hours before I come back home and write the last page of my essay. I hop into the back of Alex's car and Corl gets into the passenger seat. We drive to the mall while listening to music the whole way. I don't usually go to the mall. From past experiences from when I went to school, I now have to deal with social anxiety. Me + a lot of people = anxiety attack. On the bright side, I do have my friends with me which makes me more comfortable than I would be without them. Alex always calms me down in situations that would normally cause me anxiety while Corl will be funny and make jokes to take my mind off things. We walk into the mall and many different aromas from food court food, to strong smells of perfume and cologne immediately hit me in the face. Corl laughs at my confusing expression. We head past the food court and into the general hallways that connect to all the stores. One of my favorite stores to go into is Maceys. Not because I really like the stuff, but they have an area in the far end of the store where they sell mattresses. None of the employees go back there, so it's really fun to just joke around and play in that side of the store since you won't get caught. I know, I'm a kid. We walk through the bright halls and I eventually find where macy's is. I grab Corls hoodie and tug at it, gesturing for them to follow me. They give me a questioning look but they still follow. We walk in and unsuspiciously walk to the back of the store.

"Where are we going?" Alex asked and i just giggle.

"To the back of the store where all the mattresses are." I smirk and they just laugh. We eventually get to the back of the store and I flop down onto one of the beds.

"Why. Just why?" Corl asks me. I just shrug my shoulders and start fooling around. We post a couple of videos of us doing random stuff on twitter and I post on my instagram/ Snapchat story. After a while it gets boring and we decide to leave the store and go get drinks. I got y/f/d, Alex got iced coffee, and Corl got an icee. We walk around for a little while more before heading back to the car and them dropping me off at home to write the last page of my stupid essay. One more page before I'm done and I can finally hang out with people for a whole day again. Though it's annoying, studying sociopaths was actually really interesting.

"Byeeeeeee" I yell closing the door behind me after Corl and Alex drive off back to the Pals house. Ugh another day another page of my essay. I walk to my room and sit down at my desk which is now the usual due to this essay. I wait for my document to load as usual before getting to work.