Chapter 18

Y/n POV

I put my bowl in the sink after Corl and I finish eating.

"So what happened between you and Elijah" he asks from the other side of the counter.

"He told me he never liked me" I murmur. He scowls and hugs me.

"What a dick move" he sighs and I just nod.

"So you just got up and left?"

"Yeah sub let me in. I left at 12 at night" I turn around to see Sub walk into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna talk to Elijah for you." He says as he bites into an apple.

"Ugh it's not like he's gonna care" I look down at my feet.

"He should be the LEAST of your problems right now" Denis walks into the kitchen and stands next to me.

"Ok where are you guys coming from?" I laugh at the fact that they all walk into the kitchen and join the conversation.

"We're everywhere" I jump as Alex says this from behind me.

"Well I think Sketch is right. It's not like he really cared about me anyways" I shrug my shoulders.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I see Denis crossing his arms.

"She thinks he's a sociopath." Alex blurts out.

I glare at him.

"ALEX!" I say slapping his shoulder.

"What I thought they new a lot of the situation considering that's what you guys are talking about right now" he says putting his hands up in defense.

"Listen it's a long story, ok?"

"Well why would he be a sociopath? I'm gonna ask him about it" Sub laughs while taking out his phone. I run over to him and wrestle him until I'm able to grab the phone out of his hands.

"I'm not supposed to say anything. This is why I'm here in the first place. The message Alex sent that Elijah saw was about him being a sociopath. I told Alex when i promised sketch I wouldn't say anything" I say still fighting to keep subs phone out of his hands .

"Well that definitely makes me trust you" Sub laughs.

"What would you do in that situation." I burst out and run upstairs to some random room. I definitely wasnt Alex's room because thats across the hall. I sink to the floor and put my back up against the door so nobody can get in.

"Y/n?" I hear a faint voice on the other side of the door. Braden knocks and i crack the door open to see what he wants.

"Can I please come in?" He puts his face up to the crack in the door making me laugh. I stand up and let him in.

"Do you need to talk?" He sits down on the floor next to me.

"Kind of" I look down and brush a part of my hair out of my face.

Braden let me talk to him about what happened with Elijah and I. It doesn't really matter whether or not he was listening, it just helped talking about it. After I finish ranting he gives me a pitiful look and hugs me.

"Thank you" I slightly smile. We sit in silence for a few minutes, still sitting on the floor.

"Hey do you wanna play a game to get your mind off things?" He looks over to me and gets up to grab his computer. I nod and take out my MacBook from the bag that I brought when I left the twins house. I have some games on that computer such as human fall flat, Minecraft, and fortnite. All my other games are on my actual gaming computer which was burnt. We decided to play duos in fortnite Battle Royale. The first round we placed 23. The second round we placed 3rd and on the third time we won.

"YES" I yell as I T-Pose while the 8 people who were killed within the last 10 people watch.  (Idk if that made sense in the way I wrote it lmao). We both laugh and we hear s knock on Braden's door.

"Come innnnn" he whines in a high pitched voice. The handle turns and who appears turns out the be the last person I wanted to see.