Chapter 19

"Elijah?" I question. He walks in awkwardly.

"May I please talk to you alone?" He says gesturing for me to follow him out into the hallway and into Subs room.

"Listen I know I can't say I'm sorry because that would be a lie but I know it was wrong and it definitely wasn't true. I-I was just mad ok?" He pleads. The thing that I appreciate is that he doesn't just say sorry and not mean it. He just admitted to being wrong. I don't even realize what I'm doing until I feel myself lean in and kiss him. It lasts for a few seconds before I pull away in shock. He looks kind of confused.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter in embarrassment. He smirks and I just stand there awkwardly.

"Don't be sorry, princess" he winks. I smile slightly and my face turns even more red. Did he just call me princess? No matter how much I try not to fall for him I still do. Advantages of a sociopath-

Elijah 1

Y/n 0

I turn around to a camera snap.
"Sub What the hell" I laugh.
"Hey! Look, it's my room." He smirks and I cross my arms to examine what he's doing. He looks down at his phone and starts to type something. I turn around to see Elijah just standing there awkwardly. Sub puts his phone down and laughs while running out of the room. Both Me and Elijah's phones go off at the same exact time.
"Sub tagged me in something on Twitter" I roll my eyes and open the app.
"They say they aren't dating😂"
With a photo of Elijah and I kissing underneath it. It's already gotten a bunch of cute comments and retweets. I smile at my phone and put it back in my pocket before turning back towards Elijah who does the same.