Chapter 12

"Bye guys!" I say while i get out of the backseat and walking up to my front door. I watch as they drive away and i turn back to open my door.

"Shoot" I mumble, realizing that I forgot my keys when I originally left my house to delete the message on Elijahs phone.

Y- SOS I FORGOT MY KEYS

A-What?

Y-I cant get into my house. Its a long story

A-I'm listening

Y-shut up. Just please bring my keys dork

A-Okay

I put down my phone and sit on the curb, waiting for Alex to arrive. After about 10 minutes, a car pulls up into my driveway. I stand up and run over to Alex whos getting out of the car.

"Thank you so much" I laugh as he unlocks my door and we walk in.

"Your welcome.Is that Elijahs Hoodie? Tell me what happened" He demanded with a smirk on his face. We walk to my room after a light a candle downstairs.

"Ugh fine" I tell him what happened and how I ended up staying the night at Elijah and Ethan's house after the incident and how we went to laser tag. I just left out the part about Elijah possibly being a sociopath...

"So are you and Elijah a thing" He grins. I shrug and he just nods a bit. We just sit there quietly before he starts to speak.

"Is there something you're keeping from me?" He crosses his arms and gives me a suspicious look. My eyes widen and I quickly look down. I really want to tell him about the sociopath thing but I promised Elijah I wouldn't. I just feel like if someone else understood the situation, I would have someone to talk to about it. Instead I'm stuck not even being able to tell my best friend something that's literally killing me not to talk about.

"N-no" I stutter. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Y/n come on. I know you. Your My best friend. Tell meeee" he whines and I fall back onto my bed.

"I canttttt" I whine back

"Whyyyyy"

"I promised Elijah I wouldn't say anything" He tilts his head in confusion and i roll my eyes and sit back up. "Plus its a long story"

"Y/n pleaseeee. I promise I wont say anything" He begs.

"FINE! Elijah thinks he's a sociopath" I explained what I saw and everything that happened up to the point where Elijah told me that he believe he was a sociopath. Alex just stares in shock.

"Wow" is all he says. I nod and look down at the floor.

"But wouldn't that mean that he wouldn't like you?" He asks in the most polite way possible.

"Technically there are a few different scenarios.

1- he may just be manipulating me to get something he wants

2- you're partly right because they dont feel and they wont change

3- you're also wrong because sociopaths can love in their own unusual way. They dont love like we would but they can. It would only be towards people that have impacted their life in a positive way so basically Ethan and all of the Pals.

4- They can be attached to certain people

Its really confusing especially since not every sociopath is the same" I explain and he just looks in shock.

"So what if he's just manipulating you" Alex asked awkwardly.

"Well thats also hard to tell. I personally trust Elijah and dont think he would but then again thats what sociopaths are known for. Its really hard to tell. They're known to charm people and easily manipulate" I look back up at Alex who now looks mind blown. I giggle a bit and try to change the subject so things would be less awkward.

"Can you pleaseeee sleepover" I beg and he laughs.

"Fineeee" he groans.

"YAY" I scream and he laughs.

"Shoot I have to film for tomorrow. Can we film something?" I ask Alex. He agrees since he has to film for his channel too. We decide to do a boy best friend does my makeup for my channel and then I did his makeup for his channel.

"Here we go" I say pulling out huge bin of makeup. I don't mind using it since I haven't even touched half the stuff.

"Oh my" He examines the huge bin that I just took out of my closet. I turn on my camera and start to film.

"What do I do with this?" He says pulling liquid eyeliner out of the bin.

"Its eyeliner. Please dont poke me in the eye" I laugh as he takes the cap off.

"You put this near your eye?!" He asks in shock. I nod my head and slowly back away.

"You're not supposed to do the eyes first anyways" He puts the eyeliner down and takes out foundation. I nod my head and he starts to take the cap off.

"ALEX" I laugh as he puts some on his hands and tries to rub it on my face.

"What" he says, oblivious to what he was doing wrong. I roll my eyes and let him apply the foundation. He put so much on that my face was a completely different shade. I watch as his face twists in disgust at what he just did.

"Whoops" He says making me laugh at the innocent tone he used. He continues to poorly apply makeup to my face.

"Alex I look like freaking Miranda sings!" I look in the mirror next to where I was sitting, examining what he just did to my lips. He finally finished after messing up where things are supposed to be applied to my face like a million times.

"Thank you for this Beautiful look" I pose for the camera and do my outro so we could film his video. We then start to film his. We basically do the same thing but I actually do good on his makeup. After we finish filming we head to the bathroom and wash off our faces.

After playing around for awhile, we continue to talk about the Elijah situation  and what to do, before we both fall asleep