Chapter Seven

Clarys Pov

        "Um limo driver could you please drop me off at Megys Icecream?" he nodded in response.

       "Sweety I think you should wait a while you just fought with him..." my mother looked at me worried.

        "Mom I need to do this, Im sorry but its really important." I blinked back tears that threatened to fall.

        The limo stopped jerking me forward slightly. I slowly raised my self from the seat and opened the door, gliding into the warm breeze. It smelled like candy and flowers with a touch of mens colongue, one that I knew all to well. Turning on my heel I bumped into a hard chest stumbling backwards, the arms to the chest wrapped around me. I cuddled into his chest a mewing sound breaking from my lips.

            "After what I did to you why did you want to meet me here?" his voice held a perfect amount of worry.

          "So I could do this..." I pulled his face downwards, he bit his lip looking at me. Our lips touched and it felt so good I thought I would die of passion.

          "I cant be without you, Niall I love you with all my heart since I dont even remember how old I was, but the thing is no matter what you should have prepared for me to have done this in the first place. Women are weak when it come to love, more so when there love is there soul mate!" I reached up and kissed him again.

         He tasted so good and we fit perfectly together. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling him as close as he could get. His arms were around me but still roaming the small of my back.\

         Someone cleared there throat and we pulled away looking in the direction of the sound.

        "OMG your the-the p-p-prince!" the girl infront of use screamed her voice full of giggles.

        "Clary I have your car here come on lets get back to the palace." Niall whispered in my ear so the girl wouldnt follow us.

         "Yes he is the prince but we must be off now we're very busy." the girl frowned and the pranced away.

          "Go hop in the car I want some icecream you want anything?" I fluttered my eyelashes teasingly.

           "Forget it Clary Im coming with you!" Niall retorted huskily.

           He snatched my hand and led me in stopping at the back of the line. I leaned into him and he put his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head.

          "How may I help you?" the lady behind the glass counter asked.

          "Two medium cones with chocolate icecream and rainow sprinkles." Niall said politley.

          The lady then bustled around grabbing cones filing them with chocolaty goodness then putting a good amount of sprinkles on each.

          "That would be $12.50 please." the lady then looked up to hand us our cold treats and rang up the register.

          Niall pulled out a twenty and told her to keep the change, she smiled then bid us fairwell and to enjoy.

          "Let me taste yours." Niall leaned over and licked mine causing it to get all over my nose and cheeks.

         "Niall!" I groaned rumaging through my purse for a napkin.

          He leaned over and licked me like a dog would a silly grin plastered upon his face. I kissed him running my tongue on his bottom lip for entrance to his mouth. Niall opened willingly battling with my tongue in a fight for pleasure.

        His chest rumbled as he groaned with satisfaction.

       "That was hot babe." he smile wickedly the began devouring his icecream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww they made up or should I say made out hahahaha! told u i would update sooner well I didnt think i would today and then i did so ur lucky. what do you think of them and what do you think will happen with Clarys brother because no one called off the hunt for him... I need a new cover soon it would be nice to get one from someone reading this book!

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Robyn<3