Chapter Three

The air smelled of french toast and roses. Like what I used to do for my mom when she wasn't feeling good.

                  I proped myself up on my elbows and took a blurry glance at the room I was in. My eyes landed on the alarm clock which read 10:24am.

                  "Argh I'm late!" I scrambled out og the twisted bed sheets.

                 My butt landed on the cool marble flooring creating a thumping noise.

                 "Clary? What are you doing on the floor looking sexy as ever?" Niall burst through the bedroom door.

                 Niall I kinda still have high school to attend! Just because we're engaged doesn't mean I can skip school." I sounded like a nerd saying that.

                 "That reminds me you still need the ring to prove your engaged." he pulled out a royal blue ring box opening it for me to see.

                 "Why didn't you just put it on me when I was sleeping?" I mumbled.

                "Because I kinda I don't know wanted you consious!" he gave me the duh look then smiled sarcastically.

                I held my hand out to him and right before he slid the ring on my finger he kissed my palm.

               Darting away to the closet I looked around at the huge amount of designer clothes. They were sprawled about as if the were cheap.

               My ensambletoday was a light brown pencil skirt, button up pink blouse and a chunky brown belt. To tie it all together I grabbed a long gold necklace with a heart shaped locket danging from it. Inside the locket were pictures of Niall and me together.

              Smiling I grabbed a gold book bag and my corvette keys and prepared myself for school. I hoped I would get there before lunch ended.

              Turning up my music I revved the engine and sped to school.

              My parking spot was open as usual. Stepping out casually I reached over to the passenger side for me cell. A text message had been sent to me and the better of me made me want to read it.

             'Have fun at school baby! If anyone upsets you just flash the ring and whine about missing me, trust me it works ask my mom.'-Niall

           A smile spread along my face.

          "Hey, where have you been? You missed like the best thing ever!" Valery my best friend from school squeeled.

           "I was with Niall, and what did I miss that was super awesome?" I blushed uncomfortably.

           "Omg this has to be better than what you missed, what the heck happened?" by now Val was almost screaming drawing more attention to us than needed.

           My hand raised for he to see.

          "Your going to be the next fricken Queen!" she litteraly screamed and did alittle dance.

            Everyone stopped what they were doing and crowded me.

           Me being the chicken I am, I ran to the bathroom and hid in a stall. My peers, even the boys, filed into the girls bathroom. The coward of me took over and I called Niall for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is Niall gonna get Clary out? Sorry I feel so bad for leaving you with another cliffhanger it just happens. I love Niall Clary scenes dont you they are such the cute couple. another update might happen later today depending on how I am feeling or if I suddenly have another idea. Once again I need a cover I am open to all and I might have a contest depending on how many covers get sent to me!

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Byee

Robyn <3

P.S. What ever they want my other story is gonna be held back untill people comment some ideas or something like that because i really dont know what my readers want. -_-