Chapter Two

The drive home was terrible, I wasn't happy. My lips against him felt amazing and the tingles remained there. I felt spark's, but did Niall?

             Parking my car in the drive way I noticed that Nialls parents were here. A groan erupted from my lips and I busted my chops to open the house door.

            Chatter sounded from the dining room.

           "Mom, Dad I m home!" I yelled struggling to get my shoes off.

           I heard some movement and foot steps getting closer.

           "Sweetie come sit down we need to talk about something." my mother sounded tired.

           She guided me to a chair, head chair, in the dining room. I had never sat in the head chair except for when I did homework sometimes. My palms began to sweat and a nervous sigh escaped my lips.

          Niall's parents sat side-by-side papers thrown across the table infront of them.

          "Clarissa how would you like to be Queen?" Nialls mother Mercy, asked.

         I jumped up and began dancing, because if being Queen ment being with Niall I would do anything I needed to.

          "I take that as a yes, but why do you want to be Queen?" Charming, Nialls father, eyed me.

          "Because I love Niall with all my heart. I have had a crush on him forever and if taking role as Queen means being with Niall I will take it no doubt about it!" both sets of parents smiled and at that exact moment I knew that Niall was bhind me and had heard all of it.

          Nialls strong arms wrapped around my waist.

          "I love you to Clary thats why I had my parents do this for me." his lips kissed my cheeks gently.

          Everything suddenly got blurry and I lost all sense of feeling. It was like dream land or something. I passed out moments later in complete and utter shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay second chapters done! So in the end she made the right choice kissing him ;) Once again would anyone like to make me a cover it would mean alot just inbox me for my Email.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Bye

Robyn<3

P.S. the first chapter came out wrong so this is the second chapter no matter what!