Chapter Eleven

Clarys pov

I was going to try again. My plan was sorted out and I was just waiting for him. Clothing laying on the sand ruffled and dirty. The moon added the ambiance to the scene I was attempting to set. My fingers grazed the water as I waded up to my belly button in water. It was warmer than I thought it would be.

"Clary what are you doing?" Niall called unsure of what to do.

"Just come join me the waters nice." I licked my lips impatiently.

Soon enough I heard some one approaching me in the water. Niall's breathing was heavy and loud. His arms found my waist and he kissed my shoulders. An electric current zapped through my body and created a butterfly frenzy in my stomach. Goose bumbs covered my skin, the hairs on my neck sticking up.

"Niall?" I was suddenly cold and my plan was slowly falling into place.

Tonight was going to be the night. I hopped at least. He hugged me closer nibbling on my ear lobs. Giggles of happiness erupted from my throat. Regret filled me, that was one way to spoil a moment.

"Niall..." I moaned he was sending me into ecstasy.

Niall quickly swooped me up from the water and ran to shore. The sand was warm and was making my outer shivers disappear. We were both completely nude and our skin was rubbing uncomfortably while we kissed.

"Clary are you ready?" He looked at me.

I nodded excitedly. He was gonna steal my virginity. Good thing was I wanted him to take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov

I had given her all I could last night and I hoped she had liked it. It was amazing she had set it up so carefully. Wading in the water the moon setting a perfect sense of ambiance. Clary was smart but I was curious to know if anyone had seen or heard us.

The only problem I had was the fact that out skin was sticking together as we dried. I looked over at her sleeping figure. We had fallen asleep on the beach. Her hair was trailed across the sand in perfect little curls. My arms were wrapped around her protectively.

"Clary you need to wake up people are gonna be around here soon." I shook her a little kissing her forehead.

Her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled up at me.

"Oh morning Niall." She gave me a quick kiss.

I watched her dress herself in yesterdays clothing just she never really polished it up by clasping the belt or fastening all the buttons.

"Niall hurry up I'm hungery and I still need to have a shower and get dressed properly!" Clary pouted.

I pulled on my jeans and followed her back to the palace. She swayed her hips playfully, twirling and jumping around. God she's so sexy why didnt I ask her out before. I then thought for a moment. My brain kept telling me that she didnt like me...

That was then, but now that I had her I would never let her go.

"Niall I'm gonna pop in the shower okay see you in a bit." She turned the corner and into her separate room that held all the clothes.

Jeez kill me now she's so sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clary's pov

I quickly undressed and looked in the mirror. Wow even though I had slept in sand I looked surprisingly good. My thoughts from last night bounce in my head. It was amazing.

Turning the shower on I adjusted the temperature. Carefully I slipped in closed the door and began singing some avenged while shampooing. Vanilla fragrance filled the air. I took a deep breath inhaling heaven.

After my shower I got in some under garments and sat at the vanity. Skillfully I dried my hair and straightened it. I did my eyeshadow bright blue in hopes to pop my eyes. It ended up working.

Next I headed to the closet. I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans. As a top I chose a black tank top an then a turquoise blouse. The blouse hung loose and looked great with my black blazer.

My choice for a necklace was a simple silver key charm. Paired with some big crystal earrings it looked pretty good.

"Hey Niall." I glanced at him as he leaned on my door.

I kissed him and grabbed a pair of silver stilettos. Slipping them on he starred at me kinda like a stalker.

"Come on lets go get food..." I huffed happily.

*****************************

Haha its long and kinda gross but I needed that dirty scene in this or the plot wont work out. Anyways my covers getting old and I just wanted to know if any of you guys wanted to make me a cover.

What do you think is going to happen next?

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Tata for now my lovelys

Robyn