2 Bars 1 Night

We talked for a good 2 hours. I soon look down noticing nobody was here, and the last worker walking towards us.

Employee: Excuse me but the parlour is now closed, so I need you guys to get out of here.

Tanner: Oh yeah, sorry.

We both get up as the worker walks away. Taking care of the last few things. Tanner and I stand up and get our coats on. Just as we walked away from our table, she yells out to us.

Employee: Hey do you guys want an extra scoop of Vanilla for the road?

Me: Oooou Yes! Thank you!

We both hurry over and stand by the counter.

Tanner: Thanks you so much.

Employee: Anything for couples. It's the best thing in life.

Tanner looks down at me and I look up at him. I look down at the ice cream in front of me trying, to hide the fact that I'm blushing hard. We grabbed our ice cream silently and walked out of the parlour. We got in the car and we drove back to the bar.

Me: Do you think they'll still be there?

Tanner: Well if you really like the person you can stay there for what feels like 2 seconds but is really forever.

I could tell Tanner was blushing. HE LIKES ME TOO I thought to myself. I was happy but I had to keep a straight face.

Me: That's true

I looked at him quickly and then back at the road. He was looking at me too. With that stupid slight smile he has. We soon arrived to the bar and we tried to look through the window to find them.

Tanner: They're still here.

Me: So what do we do now.

Tanner: We could just go back in there.

Me: No we can't! Gia is flirting right now and if we go in that'll cut the spark.

Tanner: How the hell do you know she's flirting?

Me: I've known her for 5 years now, she's very easy to read. See, when she flirts she plays with her kneecap using only her ring finger.

Tanner: Wow, kinda like how you bite the tip of your tongue when your focusing on something.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

Me: Okay, maybe lay off my videos a bit.

Tanner: Too late, I saw that plug. And I looked much better than I thought I did.

He made me laugh. Honestly, I couldn't lie. He did look good that day, maybe better than he himself thought.

Me: So what now?

Tanner: I don't know.

Me: What time is it?

Tanner: 10:30

Me: Well, if we were to head home now it would be too early I feel.

Tanner: No, your right. How about we go to another bar. Let them have this one.

Me: Your just full of great ideas today aren't you.

Tanner: Why, thank you.