It feels weird....

Alex POV:
It's been 3 months since I met Tanner. My feelings for him get stronger by the day. I keep reminding myself about my brothers and how mad they would be. Tanner might lose his job. I might lose my brothers. Tanner might lose his best friend. It would all be too much on the line. Plus I don't even know if he likes me. Gia knows about how I feel about Tanner, I go to her whenever I need answers. Her and Connor have been dating for 2 months now. My fans miss Gia. They have also been obsessed over Tanner and I. I've made a couple videos where I mentioned Tanner, and they've gone nuts. They ship us quite a bit. Which is hilarious at times but also kind of embarrassing because he also watches my videos and comments on them.  Same with my Instagram and Twitter.

9:00am Thursday November
I get out of bed and start to get ready to go to Hi5. I've been going there almost every week. And when I do, Matt gives me some work, I chill with some of his employees, or I grab supplies if anyone needs. I got ready quickly this time.

Outfit:

I got a text from Matt

Texts
Matthias: Hey, are you coming today?

Me: Yeah, do you need anything? I'm leaving my place now.

Matthias: I ordered Donuts. Like 2 big boxes from Luv'n Donuts. Under Matthias.

Me: Okay. I should be there with the Donuts in half an hour or so.

Matthias: Okay

Me: Do you want Coffee?

Matthias: No I got. Btw I might need you to go to the Team Edge space later.

Me: Okay. Anything you need. Oh, and I have to be put by 2 today.

I get off my phone and grab the last things I need and go. I first stopped at Starbucks and got myself a (F/D) Its my favourite. I then drove to the donut place and got Matt's donuts. I got some help taking it to the car because I'm not that strong or tall.

11:00am
I soon arrived at Blue Base. I opened the door and asked the receptionist, Riley to help me. We carried the boxes in and put them in the lunch room.

Me: Thanks Riley. Here take some now before everyone else comes and goes savage.

Riley: Awesome!

I texted Matt to VOX everyone down. Soon enough people  started to come. We all talked and ate. Matt even got his favourite donut. Which rarely happens because by the time he gets there it's always gone.  After the boxes were empty I went to go throw them out. Domarina walks out of Orange Base and starts walking towards me.

Me: Hey Dommi

I say tossing the boxes in bin.

Domarina: Hi Alex, Matt wants you to go with Pat to get some stuff for REKT.