Back of the Truck

He pulled over and he got out and went around the car to the passenger side. I just jumped over the gear shift.

Tanner: That's one way to do it.

I giggled and he chuckled. I started the car and adjusted the seat.

Me: Jesus, your so tall. 

Tanner: I thought you knew.

We talked for the entire ride there. We got our food at the drive in and I started to drive back to the studio.

Tanner: Y'know we have lots of time to spare. Like half an hour.

Me: Perfect!

Tanner: So wanna pull over somewhere and we can get something to eat.

Me: Mmmmmm, I know just the place.

Tanner: Okay, but don't take me to the middle of a forest.

Me: Get your vlog camera out.

We soon pull up to my favourite place in the whole world. It's an empty lot in the middle of an empty valley. Its off a single road that almost no one goes on.

Tanner:This place is sick Lex

Me: Yeah, but don't be scared, if I murdered you here everyone could hear your screams from miles away, which isn't a good idea.

He laughed so hard at me acting all serious.

Tanner: You were so fucking serious when you said that. HAHAHA if I didn't know you I would run.

We continued to die of laughter. Tanner has one of those laughs where it's contagious. While my laugh just sounds like a laugh. But when I'm laughing this hard you can hardly hear anything come out of me. Once we settled down we ate our food. I got a crunch wrap and a Mountain Dew and he got the same. It was so weird how we had the exact same order.

Tanner: So, I know Alex Jae the YouTuber but what about Alex Jae IRL?

Me: Woooah, I'm not trynna copyright here.

He laughed as he knew I was referring to Connors channel ConnorIRL

Me: But seriously, ask me anything. I'm an open book.

Tanner: Okay. Your whole life story.

Me: Ouuuuh

Tanner: You don't have to if you don't want to.

Me: No, I keep my word, I'm an open book. I'm 23, My Background is a mix of a few things, German, Irish And English. I am a YouTuber, I'm also a dancer but I do that on the side. My favourite colour is blue, call me if you see a burrito. Uuuh I get nervous around new people, which some people don't believe because they think I'm a very sociable person....

Tanner: Well yeah I can see why

Me: I don't know that's just something weird about me. I start to get butterflies when I meet new people. Especially more than 2 new people. That's why Matt brought me to every office separately instead of calling everyone at once.

Tanner: Well we all have that one unexpected thing about ourselves.

Me: I guess we do. What's yours.