What were you saying?

Alex POV
I told him everything from my point of view from when I first met him. I told him like I told his mom. It took awhile to explain. I told him how eventually Joey warmed upto me but Matt was still in the way. I told him why Matt didnt want me falling for him in the first place, and he's the reason I ran off.

Me: That's why I ran off.

Tanner: That kind of explains why he would always change the topic when I brought you up.

Me: Matt hated the idea of you and I the most. More than Joey. I find that I'm always doing things so that my brothers see me as someone that is grown, and still doing what they tell me to do at 23 isn't grown. I'm so so sorry for putting you through this. It's all my fault. I should have explained everything to you. I should have texted you back. I should have called you back. I should have told you that....

I get cut off by a doctor walking into the room.

Doctor: Pardon, but Mr. Malmedal has some testing to do in another room. If you could just wait with the rest of the family.

Me: How long do you think it'll take

Doctor: No more than an hour.

Me: Oh, oh Okay then, I guess I'll see you later then Tanner

Tanner: Yeah

I walked out of the room. I went and sat with Tanner's family along with Gunner. Things went along normally. For the next week Tanner and I never talked about it. We just acted like everything was fine, and that the topic was never brought up.
Tanner POV
After we talked about that, It's all been shit that we would talk about on a regular basis. I told Gunner about it and he says to ask her out. Last time I took Gunners advice, things didn't turn out well. But then again, now I know she feels the same way about me. Except Matt is in the way. So I thought about what he said. I would have the urge to tell her everytime I saw her. It was crazy.

13 days later
I've been home and healthy. I've been going to work for the past 2 days and doing everything normally again. Alex and I haven't talked about it since I woke up. I knew that I had to do something about this sooner or later.
Alex POV
It was Thursday afternoon and I was just leaving the studio to go home. I said bye to everyone on the way out and began to walk to my car.
Tanner: Hey Lex, wait up.

He yelled at me from the blue base door and ran over.

Tanner: Wanna do something tomorrow night?

Me: Yeah sure. I'm down.

Tanner: Cool, I'll pick you up at 8

Me: Okay bye Tanner.

Tanner: Bye Lex
I drove home and set up for a collab with Colleen Ballinger. We're recreating our Instagram photos. I sat around waiting for her. I soon heard the doorbell

Colleen: Hiiii

Me: Hey come on in.

Colleen: Oh my god your house is beautiful!

Me: Thank you.

Colleen: When did you move?

Me: a year ago

Colleen: Makes sense, I remember your old house when you were getting ready to move.

Me: Oh my gosh yeah, and every wall had boxes in front of it except one wall.