Chapter 17~Missing in Miami

(This chapter is a collab btwn me and ayshiar enjoy ❤️)

Corey's p.o.v

I'm so tight right now i'm happy that Carmen is pregnant with my kid and all but I don't want her to be the mother of my kids i've always had a crush on Airi and Nique and I would be way happier if one of them were the mother of their kids they so fine they got bigger asses then Carmen they just my cup of tea I would fuck them any day but now that they pregnant with King and Tray baby there is no way I can ever get them from them and they will pay for that.

King's p.o.v

"But baby what about our cars." Nique said pouting we finally made it the airport we were waiting for our flight to be called.

"Don't worry baby the cars are gonna be there before we get to the house we have someone bringing them over." I said rubbing her stomach as she got excited. From the corner of my eye I can see Corey glaring at Nique and Airi but every time I look over he doing something else like playing with his nails or kissing Carmen. Something tells me this nigga about to do some grimey shit.

"Now boarding flight A65 from Houston,Texas to Miami,Florida please make our way to the gate we take off in 15 minutes." We put on our book bags and made our way to the gate we decided to get first class because we want to make sure our girls were comfortable now that their pregnant and all. We went to our seats then after 15 minutes we finally took off. I opened the window and looked out to see the whole city of Houston,Texas beneath us i've always loved H town but Miami is going to be the start of it all.

*7 hours later* 

We landed in Miami 7 hours later we grabbed our suitcases and hopped in the limo that was waiting for us.

"Why you got us a rental limo?" Airi asked looking at us confused

"Its not a rental its our personal chauffeur if you ever need him he's just one call away" Tray said.

"Awwww you just love spoiling us." Airi said hugging all of us.

"Of course y'all our princesses." I said. I saw Corey's hand touch Airi's ass she broke the hug and looked at Corey like she was about to slap him. She looked over and Tray and saw him talking with Gilly then she looked over at me.

"You saw that." she asked coming over to me.

"Yeah this nigga been acting weird ever since the airport he kept staring at you and Nique." I said looking at Corey staring at Airi ass an licking his lips. I turned her around so he couldn't see it no more.

"He making me feel hella uncomfortable if this keeps going on imma tell Tray and Carmen. Can you please just try to keep him away from me and Nique?" she said looking worried. I nodded and hugged her we put our bags in the trunk and hopped into the limo.

"Good afternoon Mr.Johnson where would you like to go." The chauffeur asked.

"Mane I told you to call us by our first names i'm not that old but can you please take us to the house we want to surprise our girlfriends with the new house." I said rubbing Nique's thigh

"Ok King." the chauffeur said and put the car in drive. We put blindfolds over the girls eyes when we noticed we was close to the house

"Tray don't you dare mess up my edges." Airi said looking up at Tray. We all laughed at her.

"Don't worry baby I got you." About 5 minutes later we pulled up to the house I started getting excited because I couldn't wait for the girls to see the house we got. We helped the girls out the car slowly and lined them up in front of the house I carried Dan Dan because he couldn't contain his excitement and we don't need him hurting himself.