Chapter 20~Sugar

(This chapter is a collab with @tanyla05 and @ayshiar with some help from @princessj__ enjoyy p.s. don't play the song yet.) 

Airi's p.o.v

"Wake up girl issa special day." I turned off my alarm and slipped through Tray's grip hoping he wouldn't wake up I tip toed into the bathroom and turned on the shower letting it warm up first and did my morning routine. Once I was done I hopped into the shower and let the warm water hit me as I start to think about my surprise for Tray then I started to bathe. Once i was done I lotioned up and put on one of my comfortable outfits.

Airi's outfit

I walked back into the room and left a note for Tray letting him know I was going out I kissed his forehead and went downstairs

"Hey girl where u going early this morning." Nique asked coming to hug me. I hugged her back and rubbed her belly.

"Girl this baby making you look big i'm jacking issa boy." I said as I felt her baby kick.

"Girl you talking about me look at you stomach." I looked down and noticed that she was right my stomach look big as well perks of having twins.

"You right but i'm going to the studio to record the song for Tray." I said grabbing a plate and put some turkey bacon, sausage, egg and grits on my plate and sat on a stool eating.

"Really omg I wanna gooo." I giggled and agreed to let Nique come with me she ran upstairs and changed her outfit since she already showered.

"I'm ready girl." Nique said coming downstairs looking all fancy.

"Ooooh baby momma u lookin like a whole snack and you glowing." I said admiring her glow and outfit.

"Thank you hun I try." she said giving me a full turn.

Nique's outfit

"Ii lets go." We left a note on the kitchen counter letting everyone know we went out to run some important errands. We hopped into Nique's car and I gave her the directions to the studio.