Chapter 9~You Fucked Up

Nique's p.o.v

"What's up qwazy mob its yo girl Nique and today i'm here with the one and only Mr.Bills he do this forreal yadigggg so today we gonna do a prank on Airi and King we gonna do the caught in bed prank. Y'all i'm really scared Tray feel my heart." Tray put his hand on my chest and started laughing.

"(In the weird voice Tray always makes) That shit is racingg."

"Ok guys were gonna set up the cameras and get straight into this prank."

Me and Tray ran to my room and set up the cameras I was scared because I know Airi and when things like this happen she goes CRAZY and by crazy I mean LOCO like she will throw chairs, knives, microwaves anything and Splane sheesh he's worse but its no time to think of that now we need to get this prank started. I went into my closet and changed into a sports bra and booty shorts while Tray came in shirtless and wearing shorts we had 2 different blankets so we wouldn't be touching and 1 big blanket to put over us. Me and Tray layed side by side and started kicking the blankets to make it seem like we were actually fucking.

"OH YES TRAY STICK THAT BIG DICK IN M TIGHT HOLE." I faked moaned giggling a little

"YOU LIKE THAT BABY YOU LIKE WHEN DADDY PUTS IT IN YOU." Tray said trying so hard not to burst out laughing. We heard the door open and someone tackles Tray to the floor...

Airi's p.o.v

I was sleeping in the living room while King was playing 2K with Gilly and Carmen and Corey were cuddling and watching a movie on their computer. 

" OH YES TRAY STICK THAT BIG DICK IN M TIGHT HOLE." I got up so quick and almost trampled Gilly and King.

"Airi what the hell you got going on." Gilly and King looked and me and took off they headphones Carmen and Corey closed the computer and looked around confused.

"YOU LIKE THAT BABY YOU LIKE WHEN DADDY PUTS IT IN YOU." OH HECKY NAWWW I KNOW THATS NOT MY TRAY. The whole gang got up and ran to Nique and King room we put our ears to the door and heard they bed squeaking and people moaning we tried to open the door but it was locked.

"King use your nail." King put his nail in the door knob and it opened. King ran and tackled the boy to the ground and I pulled of the blanket. When I saw Nique half naked I sighed a breathe of relief and was about to walk out.

"TRAY WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING WITH NIQUE IN MY BED HALF NAKED?" I turned around and saw Tray also half naked. I took of my cast and threw one of my crutches aside i took the other and ran up to Nique before I could hit her Chris wrapped his arms around me.

"Calm down best friend relax you gonna hurt yourself." I sat on the floor and broke down crying knowing I couldn't do anything without hurting my leg. Corey and Gilly kept holding King back from decking Tray I finally thought of something. I pulled out my phone and texted King a few seconds later he pulled out his phone and nodded at me he came over and put me on his back. We ran downstairs and grabbed the sledge hammers from the garage. I kept crying  and king tried to comfort me and calm me down. We went to the driveway and King started hitting Nique car with the sledge hammer while I hit Tray's.

"AIRI STOPP ITS A PRANK." Gilly Tray and Nique came running out the house with the camera and saw what we were doing. Tray dropped to the floor and started crying with Nique.

"Maybe next time you wouldn't prank us that way."I said grabbing the camera and sat next to Tray and pulled him into a hug .

"Im sorry baby but you really fucked up tryna prank me like. Now my leg kinda hurt from tryna run up on Nique." I said caressing his back

"That don't change the fact that ion have a car." He looked up at me with his tear stained face.

"Awwww baby now I feel bad yo can use my car until we get you a new car ok." He looked at me and walked back into the house.

"Wait my leg hurt can you carry me back into the house please." He looked back at me and kept walking. I laughed and did the outro.

"You know it's team Airi and King all day everyday if you didn't know now you know as you can see they prank backfired horribly now the cars gotta get towed sucks to be them you guys look Nique still crying." I turned the camera towards Nique and King. King tried to get Nique to stop crying but it wasn't working very well.

"Big things poppin' little things stoppin' on a road to 2 milli now haters feel me now make sure you like, comment, and subscribe and spam team Airi and King in the comments we love you guys wouldn't be here without you." I shut off the camera and tried getting up but that wasn't working so I called Gilly.

"Bestfriend can you carry me up to Tray please?"

"Of course." Gilly helped me up and carried me bridal style up the stairs to Tray.

"Thank you Gilly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he put me down next to Tray I climbed on his lap and started kissing him he wouldn't kiss me at first but then he gave up and kissed me back. He layed back in the couch and he wrapped his arms around me while I layed my head on his chest.

"I'm so sorry baby I love you." I looked up at him with pleading eyes he kissed me and smiled.

"I love you baby girl I guess I costed that on myself because I agreed to do the prank ." I gigged and layed my head back down we stayed that way until we fell asleep.

(Author's Note)

Awwwww poor Tray and Nique no more cars for them they should all know Airi come up with the most craziest ideas but. What do you think will happen next chapter? Will you guys finally get a sex scene🙊🤪. Love you guysss

~Alyssa (p.s i'm African American so stop inboxing me why am I saying nigga when im white😑 tyvm)💙🥀