Metalhead

Rosie pov

Me and my brothers are fighting the kranng. Donnie was trying to hit some  kranng then Donnie staff broke, you can't be serious I hate this thing Donnie growled then Raph came helping Donnie, we need a thing that spins really hard with weapons Raph said sarcastically I roll my eyes and smacked Raph and Donnie and in the head, owww!!! Raph and Donnie yelled" then stop being stupid and help I growled then some kranng what is about to hit Mikey I ran to Mikey and use my force field to protect Mikey.

Then Leo sliced the kranng who was shooting at me and Mikey with my force field

Then Leo sliced the kranng who was shooting at me and Mikey with my force field. When Leo was down slicing Kranng I let go of the force field and fell down to my knees gasping for breath then passes out.

5 hours later

I woke up and went to get a drink it was one in the morning when I got to the kitchen I got my drink I sat at the table and put my head and in my arms then I got pick up by someone I looked to see who. It was Leo, what are you doing up Leo said" I was getting a drink I said Leo nodded then I realized that I was in Leo's room, what happened I asked" you passed out protecting Mikey Leo said" oh is Mikey alright I asked" he been crying all night Leo said" what I said" he thinks it's his fault Leo said" oh I said I felt like crying but Leo comforting me, Me and Raph and Mikey was in trouble Leo said" you were I said Leo nodded but smiles and hugs me I hugs back and smiles.