33

Luke's pov

I wake up to the sun peeking through the curtains, blinding me as soon as my eyes opened. My head starts pounding as soon as I start to get up from bed. I groan in pain as I try to navigate myself through my messy room to my medicine cabinet in the bathroom. I took some Advil to try and kill the headache. I walk out of my room and into the living room. There's red solo cups and trash everywhere. I stand in the middle of the living room, confused as to why my house is a mess. It wasn't until I got into the kitchen where I saw a huge banner that says "We will miss you Ally" that made me realize what happened. Ally leaves today, so we must've had a going away party for her. I start to feel sad knowing that she will be gone in a couple of hours. What if she's already gone?

I run upstairs but stop as soon as my headache comes back. I stood on the stairs for a bit until my head stopped pounding. I walk the rest of the way to Ally's room. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer, but there was none. I slowly opened the door and peeked through the door. Opening the door opened a part of my memory that I didn't want to remember. I can see him on top of her, they're both naked and moaning in pleasure. I remember thinking that it was probably someone else, but the moans sounded so familiar. I remember both faces looking towards me, their expression of pleasure changed to fear as they saw my face. I remember yelling at both of them, then running out of the room and drinking till I passed out. All of it came back to me. Michael, my best friend, fucked my girlfriend. All of the emotions rushed back to me. I felt enraged, sad, betrayed, hurt. I can feel myself tense up, I wanted to just punch a wall.

"Hey, Luke." I hear a small voice come from in the room.

I look up to see Ally slowly getting out of bed. Her hair was a mess, and she was wearing Michael's hoodie. I stared at the hoodie, rage building inside of me. Ally looked at me, and then looked down at the hoodie.

"Wait, Luke..." she tried to say something but I stormed out of the room.

I ran outside into my backyard,  maybe all I need is fresh air. I stood by the pool and took a deep breath. I can smell the stench of chlorine from the pool and the aroma of nature.

"Luke, I can explain." Her voice echoes through my head. What exactly does she need to explain?

"What, what do you need to explain Ally?" I snapped at her. She jumped back a little, but continues to get closer to me.

"What happened last night was a huge mistake. What happened between Michael and I shouldn't have happened at all. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I know you probably hate me now, but please don't hate Michael. You guys have been friends ever since you were young, and I don't want to be the reason you guys stop." She explains.

I take in everything she says. With all that happened, she still wants me to be friends with him. The guy who fucked my girlfriend.

"You still want me to be friends with him after all of this? Do you even hear what's coming out of your mouth?" I yell.

"Luke, you guys are in a band. You have millions of fans out there who love you guys, and who would be devastated if you broke up. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I broke up the band." She tries to get closer to me but I keep backing away.

"I would never break up the band over this. I would never stop something that I love so dearly over this. I could easily just kick Michael out of the band and find another guitarist. Everyone is replaceable, you taught me that last night." I retaliate.

"Luke, please don be like thi..."

"Don't be like what, Ally? Don't be mad, don't feel betrayed? I can feel however the fuck I wanna feel. You cheated on me, my best friend betrayed me, and you're telling me not to act like this?" I scream so loud that I'm pretty sure the neighbors could here.

"Luke, I'm sor.."

"I don't need your apology Ally. I'm done, we are done. I gave you absolutely everything and you repay me like this. You know what, how about you get Michael to bring you to the airport. As a matter of fact, here, you can call him off my phone." I pull out my phone and hand it to her.

I walk back inside and go up into my room, slamming the door closed behind me. My head is pounding, and so is my heart. I've never been this hurt before. I never been this betrayed. I feel the tears start to flood my eyes. I don't want to cry over this, but I can't help myself. I close my eyes and just let the tears fall. I've lost my best friend, and my girlfriend. I lost the girl who made me so happy. I've lost hope, I've lost happiness.