The first night

After we went upstairs we seated in a booth that was in the corner of the big room, she immediately seated straddling me giving me access to her thighs and a perfect view of her white lacy panties since her dress was bunched up. I couldn't control my hands as they went directly to her ass playing and pinching it while she kept on rubbing her core on my thighs. I knew this was a bit inappropriate and totally not my thing but my head was in a total different place. We stayed like that until our lungs were screaming, needing oxygen. When we took a break from our mouths she kept on kissing and bitting me on my neck, my head fell backwards giving her more access for her exploring mouth, I knew she was leaving marks on me but right a that moment I didn't even care, I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to do more, feel more and taste more of her. My hand went up to fondle her right breast pinching her nipple through her dress while the other guided her hips to get the perfect rhythm. "Look at me" I said with as much force as possible knowing that she was so close and wanting to see her break apart. With just enough force I pressed her more into my things and sent her into a blissful orgasm while I looked directly into those perfect hazel eyes. She tried to regulate her breathing with her face on my neck while I still played with my hands around her body feeling the small spasms that were rocking her body. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until she said "Let's get out of here"
********
Went back to her place, I didn't offer mine because she would know that I had money and I didn't know if there was going to be a second or third time for us to meet again, which I wouldn't complain, but I didn't want her to stay because of that. I didn't want her to think that I was looking for something more, I may feel like she's the love of my life but for me love isn't everything, inside I still wanted to maintain my life as it was. Since I didn't drive to the club I didn't have to worry about picking up my car the next day.

She had a driver come pick us up, the ride was quiet and uneventful until she tried to touch me, I grabbed her hand with force "Don't you ever try that again unless I give you permission, got it?" Letting her hand fall in her lap.
"Yes, Wilhemina" she said while nervously playing with her hands. I then touched her chin making her look directly into my eyes "Look at me while talking, never take away those beautiful eyes from me" a slight pink shade covered her cheeks and I knew teaching her how to please me would be fun. I kissed her forcefully, bitting her lower lip, letting it go with a pop sound. A small moan coming from her mouth while her thighs immediately tightened looking for some sort of friction between them. I smirked and placed the hand that wasn't holding my cane between them placing it exactly where she most needed it, she then gasped and looked nervously at the driver but then she had a smirk on her face letting me know that something mischievous was passing through her mind and I didn't like that at all. I was in control, and I dictated when the fun began and ended. "If you make even the smallest sound I can assure you that I won't let you cum, do you get it?" I said silently so the driver wouldn't hear, while playing with her core. "Yes, yes, Wilhemina" she said desperately. I started applying pressure on her clit through her panties, I could feel the heat and wetness there not know if it was from our previous encounter or now but when she started gasping I knew it was fresh. She started rocking her hips needing more, wanting more and as the good person that I was, I moved her panty to the side and slipped two of my fingers inside of her and then she moaned and I stopped... taking my fingers out and giving her a small slap right in her pussy, putting my face closer to her ear and said "Shut the fuck up or you won't come" while bitting her earlobe. She nodded eagerly and I proceeded with my expert hands, pumping in and out my two fingers and my thumb playing with her clit. She was magnificent, eyes closed, head thrown back, breathing heavily her hands grabbing the seat for her dear life. After a few more seconds she exploded for the second time this evening and I couldn't help the satisfied look on my face while I sucked her cum off of my fingers seeing her mortified yet satisfied expression. "Good girl" I said while I kissed her passionately letting her taste herself on my lips, then the driver stopped the car and said "We're her miss -" she went out and left the door open for me to come out but I only said "I think you had a little too much fun for tonight, sleep tight sweet girl" and left in the car to my house. That night I only dreamt of her and the sweet agony that I had left my body feel... at least I knew where she lives and smirked to my self.

*******
A/N: This is my first time writing something like this so I hope it doesn't suck as much... also, I'm just going with the roll so if you'd like something specific you could comment or message me. Thanks so much!💕