Teasing you pt. 1

MINA'S POV

It had been a more that a week since that last encounter with Y/N and we haven't even talked about it. She just acted as if it didn't even happened, we had developed sort of a routine. She would get to the office, bring my coffee and sit in a chair in front of me, talk about my schedule and waiting for my instructions for the day; once we were done she would go to her office and only come back when I called or to remind me of what meeting I had next. That part I only did so I could at least see her a bit more because I could remember my own schedule. Today was Friday and I heard a phone conversation of her with someone else talking about going tonight to her sisters club. I didn't want her to go because I knew she went there to get girls just as she had done with me but I couldn't say anything about it. I wasn't her girlfriend or anything like that, I was just her boss. I felt mad that she was acting that way but I had a plan, one that she couldn't say no to. I smirked at the thought...

Y/N POV

Tonight at last, I was going to the club to have some fun, I just wanted to forget this week and be with a couole of friends. Wilhemina didn't even make a move on me, I was waiting patiently but that wasn't working how I thought it would. We just worked, every time she called me to her office I had dirty thoughts but it was only professional encounters and I was starting to hate them, the only bright thing about it was that I could see her beautiful face. I decided that I would go directly there from work so I brought my clothes with me and to change in the bathroom I just hoped that she could see my outfit before I left. When there were 30 minutes before I had to leave I went and did my make up and dressed. I knew that Wilhemina wouldn't notice my absence since it was not common for her to call me at this hour. After I was done I looked at the mirror and felt satisfied with my appearance:

When I entered my office I almost fell on my butt, Mina was seating on my chair with both hands on her cane looking at me like she was ready to kill

When I entered my office I almost fell on my butt, Mina was seating on my chair with both hands on her cane looking at me like she was ready to kill. "Where the hell have you been for the last 20 minutes Y/N? And What are you wearing?" She said angrily. "I-I was in the bathroom Miss. Venable. This is, umm, just my outfit for the night" I said nervously looking everywhere but at her "Look at me when I'm talking to you" she said while hitting her cane two times on the floor. I looked straight at her and saw the smirk that was plastered on her face and the look full of lust she had. She got up from the chair and came behind me, I could feel the warmth coming from her body and shudder. "And where do you think you are going dressed like that, little girl?" She said while tracing patterns with her hand on my bare back, I knew that she could see the reaction of my body. "Just, going out with some friends for the night Miss" I said almost to myself. "Hmm, maybe you should be punished for wasting time during work hours." I couldn't respond because my mind went to different places when she said that. She grabbed my hand and guided me to her office, we went directly to her desk "Bend over" she said "W-What?" I stuttered "Do I have to force you or are you going to follow instructions Y/N?" I bent on her desk without a second thought and she came behind me. Her hands went to my bottom and lifted up my mini skirt. I was only wearing a thong so that didn't leave much to the imagination. She started caressing my bottom and I could feel myself starting to get wet. I let out a small gasp when her hand found my center and started entering me with two fingers but as soon as she had done that she took them out and I couldn't feel her hand anymore. I was confused until I felt her hand smack me in my right cheek and I groaned at the pain it gave me. She had spanked me and I didn't even know if I liked it or hated it. "Count for me" was all she said. "O-one" I stutter and she did it again, I bit my lip to hold on to the scream that was threatening to come out "Two". After she had spanked me three more times she said " We are going easy because it's your first time but next time it won't be the same" I could feel that she was looking for something in one of her drawers and then I felt her slipping my panties off and putting new ones on me. They felt silky and I liked it, it helped with my soreness. "Now you can go have fun baby" she said while helping me get up and fix my skirt. She gave me a peck on the lips and game me my phone and purse. It was odd because I didn't let my phone out of my purse but I didn't give much thought to it. As I left the office I texted Jess, my bestfriend telling her that she could pick me up now. I entered her car and winced at the pain "Are you alright, Y/N?" She asked with concern "Yes, I just fell on my ass today. That's all" I said trying to look like I believed me. "Ok then, let's go party"