14

UNFORTUNATELY THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE LAST UPDATES AND I FEEL A LITTLE SAD BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT THOUGH

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE HOLY SHIT I NEVER EXPECTED THIS OUTCOME BUT YOU MADE IT HAPPEN

xxx

Mica's POV

"What are you supposed to do when your everything is gone?" I looked across the hospital room to Michael, he was pulling up the blinds to look at the view the room had. The room became brighter but he didn't answer me, I sighed. "How long am I supposed to be here anyhow?"

He looked over to me, "you're actually getting out in a few hours."

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"Why are you acting like nothing happened Mica? You've be raped not once, not twice, hell I'm not even sure how many times it's happened but it's been by your own father and a freaky ass random guy! Not to mention dad is being sent to jail, that random Steven guy is, you've got six people freaking out over you. Louis doesn't even fucking remember who you are and you're pregnant! Jesus Christ how are you gonna act like nothing happened?"

"I'm pregnant?" I whispered. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" I yelled and ripped the blanket off of my legs. "Sure, I could fucking deal with Louis not remembering me because we barely knew each other. I might've loved him but I've faced worse. Why didn't you fucking tell me?"

"I, Mica I'm sorry. Mom didn't want you to know."

"What the hell? Am I supposed to just randomly figure out I'm carrying a child from my kidnapping and rape?"

"I'm not sure what her plan was. Sit down."

"No, I don't want to listen to you anymore."

"Sit the fuck down, Mica. I know you've been through hell and back but you're going to need to obey."

"Fuck you." I made my way back to the bed, I knew I obviously didn't mean it but what else could I say. This was a shit ton of things to take in all at once. I just wanted to meet Louis for the first time again.

"Can I see Louis?"

"After you acted like that?"

"Well, I don't know. If you won't take me I'll find my own damn way."

"Fine, but we have to wait for the nurse so don't even think about getting up again."

X

I was brought a choice of clothes from my brother, a burgundy t-shirt and a pair of black leggings with flip-flops. I guess I would wear this if I picked it out myself but the shirt was Louis's and I instantly felt saddened. I was excited to not wear the hospital gown wearing it clearly shows your complete back side to every one in the room. I was dying to see Harry again so I was able to discuss the pregnancy with someone other than my family or nurses. I was hoping for a closed adoption, not an open one. I didn't want a memory of this time in my life and I didn't want to kill the child so it could easily be my best bet. Harry was able to give great support and I needed it at this time.

There were three young girls sitting in the corner of Louis's the hospital room and they automatically ran up to hug me. "Hi!" They all looked up smiling, I hugged them back but I nearly found it weird how whenever I stayed at their house they wanted nothing to do with me but now they did.

"How do you know her?" Louis directed the question to his younger sisters. "Who are you?"

"She Mica, your girlfriend." His mother spoke for him.

"Oh?" He looked over to me.

I just nodded my head and gave and small smile to his mother. There were four men sitting on the sofa all of them scrolling through their phones.

"Harry, hey." I walked over and sat on his lap.

"Hey princess," he kissed my head.

"If she's my girlfriend then why do they look like their dating?" Louis spoke quietly.

"Harry is my best friend."

"Oh."

"Hey Niall." I smiled quickly then let my face fall back into a frown.

"Liam and Zayn, correct?" They both nodded and looked at me with sympathy. "Thank you."

"I'm confused, why is she thanking them?" Louis looked up at his mother.

"They saved me while you were on your way here." I glanced at Michael standing in the doorway still. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I hugged Harry's head into my chest until I heard him whisper 'boobs' into my ear. I pushed my hand down on his lap and whispered 'penis' into his ear. I missed our friendship. "Can we talk in the hallway, you four?" I nodded towards all of the people sitting on the sofa. Liam, Zayn, and Niall quickly got up and passed Michael at the door.

"Wrap your arms around my neck." Harry began to stand up with one hand under my kneecaps.

"I could've fallen you twit."

"But you didn't."

Harry gently placed me on the floor and I was surrounded by four people about a foot taller than me. I first hugged Liam because he was the closest to me and spoke to me the most even in the worst times, I mumbled a 'thank you so much' into his chest. I continued to do this with Zayn and Niall.

"If you don't mind can I speak to Harry alone?" The nodded and walked away.

"Where's my hug and 'thank you so much'?"

I jumped into him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Thank you so much, Harry. I've missed you but I actually have a huge decision to make."

"Continue."

"Put me down first."

"Not likely."

"Harry!" I gently hit his back.

Then he dropped me, "Harry!"

"At least I caught you!"

I snorted, "okay sit."

He took a seat on the floor. "You do realize there are chairs right over there?"

"And?"

I sat directly across from him careful not to take up too much of the hallway.

"Before you start, I was informed Louis will be stuck here for 72 hours on suicide watch and internal damage from the wreck. If that's not enough to get some bond back then you can move in with me."

I nodded and sighed picturing my life now without Louis. "Harry, I'm not sure if you already knew but I'm pregnant."

"Oh? Oh! Oh. Wow, okay. That's not a lot to take in at all, I'm sorry Mica. What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to remember anything that happened but I want the baby to live. I was throwing around the idea of a closed adoption."

He nodded, "sounds good."

"Yeah, I guess." Tears rimmed my eyes and I leaned into Harry's chest but the only person I really wanted was Louis.

xxx

I don't think you understand how emotional this is for me this story is like more than a part of me and shit man