15

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND IM BAWLING IM NOT OKAY OMG I JUST HAVE THIS KNOT IN MY STOMACH AND I SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT IM NOT BC THIS WAS THE WRITING AND THE STORY THAT KEPT ME GOING

xxx

Mica's POV

Everyone had left the room and I pulled up the computer chair to the side of his bed.

"I-- I know you don't know me anymore but can I please just hug you? I can't take this anymore, we barely knew each other but I lived with you. I got so used to my life everyday with you I'm not certain I know what to do with myself now. Please." I felt a small tear drip down my face and fall into my cupped hands on my lap. Louis had turned away to look out the window. "Please. Just once. I'm not sure I can do this."

He look at me and had a sudden frown form on his face when he had noticed I was crying because of this. "Sure."

I was in a cross of feeling hurt at his straight forward answer or accepting it because I knew this was a lot for him to accept too. "Oh okay."

I leaned over him and wrapped my arms as softly around him as possible. His arms wrapped tightly around me and there was a soft 'I'm so sorry' whispered into my ear.

"It's okay," I pulled away and sat into my chair trying not to push him.

"No, don't fucking tell me it's alright."

"Why did you cut yourself, Louis?"

"I don't remember, the last event I remember was getting my job at to liquor store."

"That's where I met you," I crossed my ankles and looked down at my lap instead of trying to look at Louis.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I attempted to push my body as close as possible together in the chair. I had suddenly felt insecure in front of him.

"You can look at me you know."

"I-- I know this is just a lot for the both of us." I heard his hair rub against his pillow. I assumed he was nodding.

"Tell me more about us and tell me again about yourself."

"Well my dad is an alcoholic and that's how I ran into you at your store. I had to buy him stuff, he abused me and raped me." I attempted to skip offer the details as quickly as possible.

-Flashback-

"My shift is about over, can I take you home? It's getting late." I wanted to roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Let me get a few things first, uh?"

"Mica, Mica Williams, and you are?" I extended a hand which was soon gratefully accepted.

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson. I really like that name, it's beautiful. I have yet to meet someone with that name, actually."

x

"Don't think too much, you'll get upset." A male sat down on the swing beside me. He had a large sweatshirt on with the hood up but a few straight pieces of brown hair fell in front of his eyes. His lips were a dark shade of pink and very thin, the sweatshirt was black along with the skinny jeans under them, red converse. I nearly expected them to be black too. He had a strong Don Caster accent, I recognized it from somewhere.

"Louis?"

"Oh my gosh, Mica! Hey!" He instantly got off the swing and pulled his hood off to stand beside my swing. "What are you doing here?"

x

I picked her up gently from my lap and carried her bridal style into my bedroom, taking off her shoes and laying her on my bed. I covered her with all my blankets and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry love, I'll never leave you." With that I shut the door leaving only a little crack of light in between and walked out. I guess I'll be on the couch tonight.

x

"May I?" I had no idea what he was going to do but it was really sweet that he asked first. His cold hands soon met my lower stomach, my eyes met him braking our contact his head faced down and he kissed the browns ever so lightly. I no longer felt the pain from the bruises, my belly was filled with butterflies, and I cooed and wrapped my arms around him.

"What about your thighs?" His hand rested on my knee. It didn't bother me at the moment if he seen there, I pulled away the blanket to show a blue green mixture. My face filled with disgust, he noticed, "it's alright," he motioned on my thigh. Nodding i tried to pull my legs apart, the pain was nearly unbearable. He gave me a look of deep concern and kissed my knee moving up my leg and towards the inner section of my thigh. The spots were soon relieved by his kisses.

x

"Then let me kiss it," I smiled.

She watched me curiously as I pressed my warm lips against her hand bone. She suddenly frowned, I gave her a confused look. Mica just shook her head, "do you need something baby?" I held her hands in mine. She gave me a confused look.

-End Flashback-

"That was one of our last days together before I was kidnapped, then raped again. Now were in this mess and I'm pregnant." I sighed finally looking up at him. "We used to have this thing where we would say 'I like you' instead of love because I'm not sure if our heads knew we were in love but our hearts certainly did."

"You're pregnant?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm supposed to be moving out of your house and into Harry's soon."

"Why not stay with me."

"You don't know me anymore." I sniffed and looked him in the eye.

"It doesn't mean we can't start over. I like you." He reached his hand out to touch me.

"I like you too, Louis."

xxx

thank you guys so much for everything I'm just not ok right now after this. x