09

xxx

 *Louis's POV*

  "Louis!" She teased and straddled me, "wake up!" She tapped my nose with hers. "We need to do something today." She sat down on my hips with her legs spread open, thank god she was wearing her skinny jeans. I had always been scared of sex, not like scared to the point I wouldn't have it, just never really been tempted to.

  "Like what?" I put my hands on her hips.

  "Something outside of the house I would recommend."

  I laughed, "how about we go out to eat, go to the movies, go on a walk, then get ice cream, and finally unpack your stuff?"

  She sat with her eyes wide, "that much stuff?"

  "Yep," I smiled, "better get started soon."

  She laid down on my chest, "but you’re so cuddly."

  "Oh, how's your wrist?"

 She sighed loudly and pressed her hand to my chest to sit up and showed me her other hand with the brace. "It's fine, see?" She took it off and flapped her wrist around.

  "Hey, stop that, you’re going to hurt yourself!" I laughed.

  She pouted, "Fine."

  "Then let me kiss it," I smiled.

  She watched me curiously as I pressed my warm lips against her hand bone. She suddenly frowned, I gave her a confused look. Mica just shook her head, "do you need something baby?" I held her hands in mine. She gave me a confused look.

  "No, I was just thinking," she lowered her body against mine. I could easily feel her breasts on my chest.

  "About what?" I was concerned honestly.

  "You," she replied, "I think I love you."

  "Well I know I love you," I replied. I could feel her laugh.

  "Can you sing again?"

  "Yeah, sure, what song?"

  "You choose," she replied. She snuggled into more.

  "Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City

  I'm a thousand miles away

  But girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do

  Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

  Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance