06

twitter: sweetlyashtxn      

xxx

*Michael's POV*

  The message echoed through my mind 'Remember me?' You could hear the crying through the phone. I replayed the message once more and redialed the number. Five rings later she answered or someone did.

  "Hello?"

 "Hey, this is Michael. Can I talk to Mica?"

  "Oh, Mica just fell asleep. This is Louis, do you want me to give you the address?"

  "Yeah! That'd be great actually thanks."

  I wrote down what he told me. Even though it may take me a couple hours it'd be worth it, I hung up. Looking across my apartment my boyfriend stared back at me, his brown eyes narrowed.

 "What? Are you still mad? It's not my fault you slipped up telling me you like Niall! Did you ever think it would hurt me? How about you just get out? I don't know why I didn't tell you earlier, goodbye."

 Steven walked out of the door as if it were nothing.

  *Louis's POV*

  3 hours is what I had left. I didn't bother to wake Mica up I figured I'd let her sleep anyway until he arrived, I need to clean.

  2 hours left: dishes, laundry, and living room were cleaned.

  1 hour left: done. I sat on the floor in front of the sofa where Mica was snoozing.

  I felt so very bad for her, I just want to give her everything for all the bad she suffers. I turned around and kissed her forehead and whispered to her, "Don’t worry lovely. I'm here, I like you." I probably wouldn't have the guts to say that when she’s awake.

  "I like you too, Louis." She whispered sleepily. My face turned red.

  I was flustered and I didn't know what to respond with. There was a knock at the door, Michael. I jumped up and ran to the door.

  "Hey Louis, I'm Michael, Mica's bother," he stretched his hand out. I answered greatly shaking his head also.

  "She's right there, asleepish" I pointed at the couch, "she was crying while she called you and didn’t stop until she slept."

  "Mica?" She shook her until she was awake.

  Groggily she rubbed her eyes and responded, "Yeah? Wait, Michael?" She almost screamed leaping into his arms. I smiled to myself seeing how happy she was again.

  After telling Michael everything she had told me i decided that we'd probably been sitting there anywhere from three to four hours. I sighed outward and looked at the clock, I'm really hungry, my stomach growled in agreement to me.

 *Mica's POV*

 While i talked to my brother i never really gave him the chance to reply or exchange any looks with me, I glanced over to him. His hands ran through his dyed blonde hair and he cursed under his breath.

  "Why didn't you ever try to reach me?" He returned to his overprotective brotherly instincts.

  "I was scared." I admitted," you were always such a hit with everyone i figured why would you have the time for me. I was too scared to be judged."

  He just nodded, I wish he would've done more but I guess actions speak louder than words. Pulled in close by him i agreed by wrapping my arms around his torso, "I missed you." His voice was risked.