12

xxx

*Liam's POV*

  "Steven, we're sorry for earlier but we really want to help," Zayn explained into the phone. I heard mumbles from the other end and Zayn speaking again, "alright, midnight it is."

  He hung up and looked at me. "We won't show any signs of fear, midnight it is."

 X

  "So boys, what is it?" Stevens’ voice slurred with a bottle in one hand.

  "It's just us getting back with you," the boys finalized.

  "For what?" He became angry.

  "We were wrong, our fault."

  "Damn right it was your fault! The girl is now with me, as a sex slave." He smirked, "I can come home drunk or what not and she’s forced to suck my cock."

  Liam gulped, Zayn spoke for him. "Can we join?"

  "Oh yes, both of you?"

  They nodded together.

  "I'd be more than happy to force her a foursome." He dropped the empty bottle.

  "Tonight, we can do it tonight." Liam finally spoke.

  "Follow me, boys." He winked specifically towards Zayn, "I'll have pretty boy in bed first."

  "C-Can we get her out tonight?" Liam whispered.

  "Let's hope."

  The boys walked for a long time just following behind Steven. Liam shook from the sudden temperature drop. Zayn gripped his hand until they reached the house, then he let go.

  Steven would never look as shocked as the others walking into his house, it was completely trashed. The smell of alcohol, feces, and urine imbedded into the carpets and corners.

  "Shocked?" The voice boomed from the kitchen.

  "No, but is this from you or an animal?" Zayn asked in utter confusion.

  "Oh mostly the women." He nodded in pleasure.

  "Oh."

  Liam noticed the new bottle in hand, this was vodka instead. Maybe he'll pass out soon.

  "Don't get too excited there, all of this is only for me."

  Liam nodded as the clear liquid soon disappeared also.

  "More?" Zayn asked.