10

xxx

 *Niall's POV*

 "Long time no see!" Harry greeted me at the building.

  "Hey mate, miss me?" I grinned fully.

  "Who wouldn't miss you?" He pulled me into a hug.

  "Whoa there feisty, slow down why don't you?" I joked and hugged him back.

 X

  We decided to split the bill earning half the food for half the price, at least that’s how Harry explained it. I shrugged and glanced at the total giving the counters person the eight ninety-five I owed. Harry doing the same.

  "What have you been into?" He asked dipping a fry in his ketchup.

  "Work," I changed my tone.

  "Who this time?" He swallowed.

  "A couple actually Mica and Louis." I sipped my pop.

  He almost choked on his food "Mica? As in Mica Williams?" He yelled. I shushed him reminding there were other people here also. He shrugged it off.

  "Yeah, why?"

  "We were best friends a long while back, you can't hurt her, please?" He nearly begged.

  "I'll try my best, all we can do is try to work against Steven, good luck though." I explained.

  "Is there a way we can go see her tomorrow?" He pleaded to me.

  I sighed deeply, "sure."

  Harry literally bounced in his seat and preformed a silent cheer.

 *Steven's POV*

 "Hey," a drunken girl tripped towards me at the pub she slurred her letters together.

  "Hi," I slammed my empty glass on the counter, "want to go have some fun?"

  "Do I ever?" Her eyes sparkled in the light, I dragged her to the private rooms in the back and never thought twice that I might get this girl pregnant.

  Oh well. At least if I did it, I created a new life.

  Stupid Niall, stupid fucking Niall.

  I screamed in my head as I banged my hips against the anonymous girls. She giggled.

  "Does this even hurt you?"

  I heard Niall's name echo once more and I slammed my dick as far as possible into the girl until there was absolutely nothing left of me showing. My actions caused the table behind me to fall and the girl to scream in pressure.