Chapter 1: Meeting You

At first, I thought this was gonna be really long and productive. But since school is doing so much(aka pressuring me with homework and  entry exams), I might have to make it short. If things prevail, then I will continue to maybe 30 chapters. That depends though. Maybe I will make it longer for those people who stan this ship. Also, I may have to convert this over to my laptop during Christmas because this is my dad's. I'm just using it until then. Also, you nice, keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish. Today was going to be long wasn't it? Jimin needed something to soothe his nerves. During his break, he walked down to the coffee shop. It was quaint and aesthetically pleasing. The little shop was painted a pale yellow color, which was his favorite color. Small blue stars danced over the ceiling and purple flowers dotted the carpet. The cute mochi boy sat at the bar table and played a game on his phone while he waited for a waiter or barista.

After a while, a barista came to take his order. "Hey. What can I get for you?" He asked, looking completely bored.

Jimin glanced up from his phone. When his eyes locked with the barista's, he simply couldn't look away. The barista had mint green hair that fell like a curtain just above his eyes. The apron he was wearing fit perfectly around his waist and his eyes had a small hint of something dangerous in them. His skin was pale and smooth just like fragile porcelain.

"U-uh, sorry.  Can I get a c-chamomile tea?" Jimin asked, trying to force words out of his mouth. Come on man, get your head together. Act natural and cool cause you're the bomb. Yeah. We could go super suave with this. That's how you get all the ladies....

This is a frickin' guy.

You're screwed.

"Sure. Anything else?" The barista's voice was as hot and sweet as freshly melted caramel.

"How about your name?" Jimin blurted, feeling stupid as hecc.

The corner of his server's lips twitched as if he were suppressing a smile. "Yoongi. Nice to meet you......?"

"Jimin. My name's Jimin."

"Pretty name. I'll be right back with your tea," Yoongi said and walked off to the back.

Jimin waited until Yoongi left and then broke down on the table. That really happened. Wow. Jimin's face burned a bright shade of hot pink. Why was he so head over heels for that guy. Aish, this was probably going to take an awkward turn. After a while, Yoongi came back with Jimin's tea.

"Sorry, I got a bit distracted. Enjoy your tea," Yoongi said, starting off.

"Wait! Why don't you stay a bit longer? W-we can surely talk," Jimin offered hopefully. To be honest, he wanted to talk with Yoongi forever. He loved hearing his hyung's voice. It was like a soft piano playing on a rainy day. Beautiful and alluring.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I have to finish my shift.." Yoongi said, a hint of sorrow in his voice. As much as he wanted to stay with Jimin and stare at his adorable face, he had to finish work. He wasn't at his financial best to really be slacking off.

The little mochi pouted, but nodded. He knew the world didn't revolve around him and that people had lives outside of his little fantasies. But he couldn't help but just want to stay with Yoongi forever. They would talk, cuddle, maybe play some games, and other things. We're not going to name those things cause this is a christian story.

Somewhat.😉

😉