Chapter 2: Thinking Of You

-high pitched screaming of Euphoria and Serendipity ring in the background-

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi got off his shift late and got in his car. He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. The way his eyes crinkled a bit when he smiled, his adorably squishy cheeks, and even the way his sweater hung loosely around his tiny build. His guest was just so cute in every way. It made Yoongi just want to cuddle him forever and pepper kisses on his perfect cheeks. 

Suddenly, Yoongi had the urge to go out and look for Jimin. He figured he would just drive around and keep an eye on the sidewalks. Not caring how long it took, Yoongi started up his car and started driving.

After a few hours of looking, Yoongi started loosing hope. It wasn't until he saw a small orange-haired figured curled up on the curb. His sixth sense told him that it was Jimin. He parked his car and quickly ran to his side. As Yoongi neared, he could hear small sobs that could break even the emotionally damaged. He quickened his pace and gently lifted Jimin's chin with his fingers. Jimin's face was covered in tears and his eyes were red and puffy. He looked even cuter with a small pout that painted itself over his perfect face.

"Jimin! What happened, talk to me please!" Yoongi cried. Although he was admiring Jimin's  appealing looks, it didn't stop the fact that he was crying.

"Yoongi-ah? Why are you out here so late?" Jimin asked, tempted to crawl into Yoongi's warm arms and just cry for eternity.

"Never mind that. Do you want to come to my house to warm up? It's awfully late and really cold. I don't want you to get sick," Yoongi stated. He wrapped his scarf around Jimin's neck and breathed onto his cold hands.

Jimin nodded and stood up with Yoongi. He was swept up in a warm embrace and led to Yoongi's car. Once he sat down, the cold atmosphere seemed to melt into one of comfort. Jimin laid his head back and inhaled the scent of Yoongi's scarf. He caught whiffs of rich cinnamon and milky caramel. Jimin looked out the window and started fantasizing about what they would possibly do at Yoongi's place.

The other male got into the car and started it up. When he glanced over at Jimin, he saw the  beautiful sight of Jimin curled up like a cute kitten. The way his scarf wrapped around the other male's neck made a lump come to his throat. Shoot. Yoongi quickly drove off toward his place.