Chapter 12: Meet My Parents

It was rather early when the couple woke up. That was only because it was uncomfortably cold. Yoongi shifted a bit and pulled the cover over them. It was still cold. Probably time to wake up anyway. Jimin reluctantly sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He had Yoongi's hoodie wrapped around his slim features. Yoongi smirked to himself and started getting dressed.

"Hey Jiminnie, we're gonna go out somewhere today," The older said.

"Where, to another building full of intolerance?" Jimin responded sarcastically.

"Nope, to see my parents." Yoongi felt bad that Jimin had to experience that shit.  He hated when people used discrimination to their advantage.

Jimin's face brightened.

"Are they nice? I bet they are! I can't wit to meet them! Also, I bet your eomma is an amazing cook, and..." He just kept blabbing on about how Yoongi's caretakers were the opposite of his. He never had the best life growing up. With all the pressure of body issues, schoolwork, and his aunt always on his ass about whatever problem. Sometimes he couldn't take it. His punishment for blowing up would be getting kicked out of the house. Of course, his aunt didn't care what the weather was like. She was too fuckin' drunk to. Jimin would usually come back the next morning after sleeping at Hoseok's house or on a nearby sidewalk.

Yoongi smiled and gently kissed the boy's neck. "Pfft, you're getting pretty excited for a first impression," he stated.

"Well, yeah. I love seeing new people," The little mochi replied.

"Awesome. You'll get along just fine," the senior claimed, picking up the phone. He dialed Jin's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" Jin said from the other side of the line.

"Hey eomma. Is it okay if I come over today?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, of course!!! You haven't visited in such a long time and I miss you much T~T," Jin replied.

"Sweet. I'll come over in about an hour."

"Bye hon, I'll see you then."

Yoongi hung up and smiled at Jimin.

"Put on something cute. We're going to see my parents.

~~~~~~~(Weeeeeee)

Jimin fiddled with his fingers excitedly in the car. He pretended to be occupied while thinking of what Yoongi's parents would be like. Of course, they could always be exactly like his aunt, but experiencing the call between Yoongi and them, they seemed like the opposite.

Finally, they pulled up to his parent's house. It was a big house with nicely trimmed bushes, a small garden lining the rock beds, and the smell of pumpkin spice wafted from the house. It had a nice homey feeling to it that made Jimin feel comfortable. He grabbed Yoongi's hand, even more eager to go inside.

Yoongi smiled and knocked on the door. The two were instantly greeted by a smiling Jin.

"Yoongi! You made it! Is that your boyfriend?" He asked, letting his gaze drift to Jimin.

"Ye--" He was cut off by his mom who was now screeching with joy.

"He is the cutest! Oh my gosh, he's like the best manggaetteok* I've ever seen. How do you resist the urge not to pinch his cheeks everyday? honestly, girls must be all over him."

*(manggetteok is one of Jimin's nicknames and also a famous rice ball in Korea)

Jimin giggled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Thank you, hyung!"

"Oh, please, call me Jin. What are you doing waiting in this cold?! Come inside," Jin replied, dragging the two in.

The inside of the house was a grey palette dotted with some dashes of blue. It was like being in an old movie. Only with small amounts of color. There was a taller guy in the kitchen. He was simmering bell peppers in a frying pan rather clumsily.

"Aish Namjoon. You're gonna burn yourself if you keep handling the pan like that!" Jin exclaimed. He held Namjoon's hands in his and carefully showed him how to hold the pan correctly. It was probably the elder's excuse to hold hands with his husband.

"Now come say hi to our son and his boyfriend," the dazzling Pink Princess demanded.

"Okay, okay. Yoongi had a boyfriend?" Namjoon asked playfully.

Yoongi laughed when he saw his appa. They had a really close relationship. Namjoon had helped him through his tough times, depression, school, and even nightmares. When Yoongi was afraid to come out, Namjoon was there to make him feel accepted. Every bully, essay, suicide attempt, monster under his bed, death of ancestors, injury. His appa was always there for him.

"Appa!" Yoongi hugged Namjoon and smiled his brightest gummy smile.

"Ah-dul. How have you been?" The older asked.

"Better now. I want you to meet Jimin."

Yoongi pointed(r00d)over at his boyfriend who was nibbling on a manggetteok that Jin gave him. It was like watching a Calico kitten chewing on a piece of yarn.(Oof my heart-)

Namjoon walked over to Jimin and sat by him

Namjoon walked over to Jimin and sat by him. The mochi boy looked over and smiled brightly. It was highly contagious(I'm infected) and Namjoon couldn't help just to smile back.

"What's your name kiddo?" He asked.

"Jimin!" The boy replied excitedly. How can you not love him? I'd want to just hold him and feed him every day. Whoever gets the privilege to serve them food, I envy you. GOsh

"Nice to meet you Jimin. So tell me, how did you and Yoongi meet?"

"I was having a hard day at work and went to the coffee shop. When I saw Yoongi hyung, it was like a roller-coaster of feelings. One stood out to me the most tough. Attraction. His eyes also drew me to him initially," Jimin declared. 

"Wow. Sounds like a cheesy romance novel," Namjoon claimed.

Just then, Jin came out with a tray full of food and drinks. There were four small plates topped with pumpkin pie and chocolate laces. A chocolate drizzle took perch under the pie. There were also a variety of teas to choose from. Yellow tea, chamomile, black, and peppermint(Since Christmas is coming up). Everybody perked up when they caught sight of the food. The Pink Princess grinned with pride. Everyone loves his cooking.(Yes, even Trump.)He set the goodies down and pulled up a chair.

"Help yourself," He said.

(Oh my god, this is the longest chapter 1,094 words.)

)