Chapter 6: Forbidden Feelings

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) get your milk ready

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi swiftly entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him.(Key word: closed) He thought this would be quick and easy.

With his trousers and underwear pooled around his ankles, the elder began to gently stroke himself. He bit his lip to keep gentle moans from escaping. All the while he kept thinking of the beautiful boy in his dining room. Yoongi loved him to bits and wanted noting more than to pleasure and pamper him. It was so frustrating not being able to expose his true feelings. The longing was ripping him apart from heart to mind.

As for the little mochi downstairs, he had been busy stuffing his face with the meal Yoongi made. It wasn't until he heard strange noises from upstairs that he noticed Yoongi was gone. The smaller male got up from his seat and went to go see what the source was.

The older male was too deep inside his fantasy that he hadn't noticed Jimin walked into the restroom. Jimin's mouth was wide open and his face was flushed red. Yoongi stopped abruptly and turned around. At the sight of Jimin, he grew embarrassed. 

"J-jimminie! Y-you shouldn't have seen that!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

Jimin only closed his mouth and stepped closer to his hyung. Yoongi gulped nervously and propped himself on the frigid sink. With a fluid movement, the younger was on his knees, eye-length with the elder's crotch. His mouth opened and out came a thick, pink tongue. He gave the tip a small lick, drawing a muffled moan from the other. This only encouraged him to go farther.

Yoongi tightened his grip on the bathroom sink when Jimin started to tease his length. The male below him curled his lips around his groin region and began sucking softly. The older jerked his head back and let out a breathy moan. Jimin was driving him crazy with just the smallest gestures. The little mochi hollowed his cheeks and took in more of his lover. It was only a matter of time before Yoongi released his 'love juice'(-chokes-).  Jimin smiled with satisfaction and flashed a kitten smile at his lover. The elder smiled back and planted small kisses all over his squishy face.

 The elder smiled back and planted small kisses all over his squishy face

(Damn. Wish I had a bathroom like that.)