Chapter 4: Midnight Cuddles

-prepares self for some hardcore fluff-

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi had gotten home after a long drive and was in a pretty sour mood. It seemed that only the comfort from his baby could calm him down. He went back to the living room to see his little mochi curled up by the fire and singing to himself.

The older had decided to listen for a bit and he soon caught on to the melody. He began to sing along.

"So who's going first?  Cause I'm happy to wait, I practiced really hard, but I'm finding it's strange to start with you." Yoongi sang. Jimin looked over a him and continued.

"So how does it go? I've forgotten the tune. I hadn't warmed up today, so I might sound a it strange..Yes I do."

Yoongi started again. "Cause I," Jimin was finishing the sentences with him.

"Can,"

"Sing,"

"I swear its true~" They sang in unison, "I'm just a little nervous in front of you."

Jimin smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. The elder gave him a gummy smile and played with his hair. God, was his hair soft. It was like placing your hand on a fluffy pillow. Just in strands.

"You're so cute, you know that? Even when you cry, its like seeing a beautiful angel that's carrying the whole world on his slender shoulders.~" Yoongi said with a deep voice. Jimin felt really sleepy all of a sudden and rested his head on  the elder's shoulder. Those deep, dark eyes seemed to blanket him in safety.

"You really think so?" Jimin asked tiredly.

"Of course. You're my angel and you only belong to me," Suga declared.

Jimin flashed a small kitten grin and closed his eyes. Soon after, he fell asleep. Yoongi had done the same. A little mochi and his turtle huddled together on the sofa.(My heart is aCHING.)

)