Chapter 15: Coma

(Finally halfway done with this fucking book. Thanks to all of you who decided to read this far. Or just skipped here. I want to warn you now that this chapter is basically my life in a nutshell. And its pretty sad. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

"Jimin? What happened? How did we get here?" Yoongi asked, refusing to believe that all his history with Jimin was just comatose dream.

"My aunt..she tried killing you by hitting your head wit a broken bottle...and when I saw you hurt..I couldn't help but lash out on her...a-and now you're both hurt...because o-o.." His voice quivered like he was on the verge of tears. "When you went to go talk to her...she had seen you as a threat..I was surprised that you didn't feel anything after you were knocked out.

So it was true. Yoongi flashed back to all the kisses they shared in that dream, all the confessions, even the food and the made love. He had poured his heart out to an illusion of Jimin. Now he might never know how sincere his feelings are for his love. The older male felt tears well up in his eyes. Damn it. Why would he even trust himself to actually have a future with this angel? It was too good to be true, and he knew it. He felt the tears drip down his face as he broke into a full on sob. The outside sounds drowned out and the only things that could be heard were his sobs and Jimin's silent weep(I'm not fucking cRYING). They were both sad or different reasons, but each could feel each others pain. 

Yoongi ripped the IV needles from his porcelain skin and tried not to scream in anguish. Every part of him hurt, his heart mostly. Just the thought of not being with Jimin in a relationship drove him crazy. Jimin quickly got up and hugged his friend. He hated seeing him like this. At Jimin's slight touch, Yoongi felt a lot calmer. His breathing started to slow and the anger gradually subsided. The only thing on his mind right now was the adorable boy in front of him. The elder now noticed that his hair was covering his right eye. Why was that again? Oh right. Jimin's aunt was known for abusing him. The senior felt yet another pang in his chest for not taking care of Jimin's aunt on their first encounter. Why was so stupid as to look away? Cockiness gets you nowhere, dammit.

"Hyung....are you mad?" Jimin asked in a small voice.

Yoongi didn't respond. He just wanted to get the hell out of there at that point. So, he stood up and put his regular clothes on.  Then he walked straight out. He didn't even care if the doctors and security guards tried to stop him. Just when he got out of the hospital, his head began to spin. Stars dotted his line of vision as he tried to get to the car. Before he knew it, he was out cold.

~~~~~~

A cold liquid filled up the metal pot Jin was holding. Jimin was on the couch with Yoongi and Namjoon had gone out to work. Since Jin was a part-time nurse(Imagine how beautiful he would be in a nurse's outfit uwu), he knew how to wake most people up from deep slumbers. He slowly poured a trickle of water over Yoongi's eyelids. The younger man began to wake up, but very slowly.

It until Jimin shouted his name that he woke up completely. He was partly relieved and partly afraid. 

"Did I fall asleep?" He asked

Jimin nodded slowly, keeping his slightly swollen lips shut.  Just a few seconds ago, the world seemed to be crumbling on top of itself. Now that Yoongi was awake, things weren't so bad.

While the two kissed and made up, Jin got a call from Namjoon's job. The woman on the other line seemed saddened. What could've happened that made her so upset?(Y'all really thought I was gonna let you off that easy?) Jin told the couple that he had to leave right away.

With that, Jin got in the car and made his way to Namjoon's workplace.