22>It's too early (EDITIED)

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" Jj screamed at the top of the many stairs.
"Glasgow, I was visiting my mother" I said as calmly as I could've done.
"THATS BULLSHIT ELLE, YOU DONT EVEN LIKE OR SPEAK TO YOUR MUM"
"Elisha took me to see her, we sorted things" I couldn't really be bothered with arguments, my stomach was killing me as it had been all day. I just wanted my bed.
"STOP LYING, YOU WERE WITH SOME GUY WERENT YOU"
"Jj don't be ridiculous, I'm 8 MONTHS FUCKIN PREGNANT! IF I WAS GOING TO CHEAT I WOULD'VE DONE IT 9 FUCKING MONTHS AGO" I began shouting just like he was.
"WHO THE FUCK IS HE"
"JJ GET IT THOUGH YOUR HEAD IVE NOT BEEN CHEATING ON YOU"

At this point we were screaming at each other that loudly, everyone had came out of there rooms to see what was going on.
Simon, Talia, Josh and Freya all said "What's going on"
The rest said something along the lines of "What's happening" or "What the fuck".
Jj and I just ignored everyone and continued arguing.
"THEN WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL DAY"
"JIDE IVE ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU, MY MUMS"
"STOP FUCKING LYING, YOU HATE YOUR MUM"
"WELL IF YOUD LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU HOW I ENDED UP THERE THEN MAYBE WE WOULDNT BE.... AHHHH" I crouched down in pain as a warm water- like substance trickled down my legs.

Everyone began rushing towards me, attempting to see if I was alright, I wasn't.
I began screaming in pain as Talia was calling the hospital. As the boys were completely clueless as to what was happening, the girls and I knew exactly.
"SHES GIVING BIRTH YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKIN IDIOTS" Katie screamed at the top of her lungs.
"SHE's WHAT!! NO ITS TO EARLY"

-------------
After hours of sitting in the hospital I was drained. Doctor McKenna had been in and out a few times but there wasn't much happening. It was 12:38am and all I wanted was my bed. Me and Jj had made small talk but we had yet to actually talk about it, The girls never left my side. Well that was until Doctor McKenna came into the room for a checkup.
"Elle, how's it going?" She said walking through the door.
"How long?" I said with as much power as I could.
"Lets check and see"
Doctor McKenna did her thing and then told me It was time to push, A few more doctors came in.
Everyone but Jj had left. I was told to start pushing so I did.

------
At 1:17am on the 24th Of January our son, Jayden Joshua Olatunji was born.

At 1:21am our daughter Charlotte Freya Olatunji was born. It did come as a shock, a very big one. At first I didn't believe it but well it was true. The guys had no clue that it was twins so I couldn't wait for there reaction. Jj had went to go get them as I sat holding my babies. Charlotte looked so much like me and Jayden was identical to Jj.
I was broken from my thoughts as I heard Freya, Talia, Emily and Katie screaming "TWINS". The boys were so confused and kept asking "How", I couldn't help but giggle at their stupidness.
This was my family.