15

Yoongi opened the door the slightest bit. Yoongi had to cover his mouth from crying so loud.

"I-I'm sorry, I w-will never l-leave y-you.." Jimin lied, he wanted to leave Hyuk as soon as possible.

"That's what I want to hear, you sleep there." Hyuk said getting into his bed and instantly falling asleep. Jimin started crying quietly, 'Yoongi must not have cared...'

"Jimin..." Yoongi whispered into the room.

"Y-yoongi? Y-you came!" Jimin whispered excitedly.

Yoongi stepped into the room careful not to make a sound. Yoongi untied Jimin from the bed.

"Of course, your the love of my li-" Yoongi stopped as he say the bruises and marks on Jimin's body.

"Yoongi, are you ok?" Jimin asked, cupping Yoongi's cheek.

"I.....I broke my promise......didn't I?" Yoongi asked looking down.

"No, no no don't think that. I'm here." Jimin said, holding Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi shook his head and sighed. He picked up Jimin bridal style and carried him out to the living room.

"Min Yoongi, are you insane!? He might be crazy and have cameras in his house!" Namjoon complained. Namjoon has only been there once, and only stayed in one room.

~~~~~

"Yoongi I promise everything is fine." Jimin said. They had dropped Namjoon of at Jin's house and drove back to Yoongi's house.

"Yoongi if you won't listen.." Jimin said, stradling Yoongi.

"I'll make you~" Jimin said seductively.