40

(Dhdhdhfbfbf it's Soonshim)

"J-Jimin?!" Yoongi asked in a, shaky voice.

The doctors noticed Yoongi and blocked his view. The other doctor who led Yoongi in, led him out.

"I'm sorry, this might take a few more minutes." The doctor said was he led him back to the waiting room.

Yoongi sat back down where he was before. Now the waiting room had a couple of kids, two women, and a man. The two women noticed Yoongi and smirked at each other. Yoongi didn't mind this act and just worried about Jimin. The women walked over to Yoongi and sat on either sides of him.

"So......you seen tense." One woman said. The kids heard this and looked up to see who said it. When they saw the situation their expression turned into a devastated. Yoongi mouthed the words 'don't worry I'm taken' and their faces went back to normal and continued to run around the room.

"YOONGI!" A voice yelled from the entrance door.

"What the he-heck are you doing?" The voice said.

"You mean hell." A smaller voice said walking past the door.

"Tae?" Yoongi said standing up.

"Yeah, where's Jimin?" Tae said raising an eyebrow.

"Do you really think I'd be in here if I knew?" Yoongi said crossing his arms.

Tae rolled his eyes and sat down with Yoongi.

7:50

8:50

9:50

"Min Yoongi?" The doctor announced

"Yes! That's me!" Yoongi frantically answered.

"Your boyfriend wants to see you." The doctor said.

Yoongi got up and went with the doctor to Jimin room. Jimin was laying their, smiling a wide smile as he held a tiny baby in his arms. Jimin noticed Yoongi and giggled as he ushered Yoongi over to him.