43

A couple days past and Yoongi never left Jimins side at the hospital. It was finally time to go home and Jimin has never seen Yoongi drive slower. After what felt like an eternity they finally reached home where they saw another car in the drive way. Yoongi got out and helped Jimin out. (because he just such a gentleman) They slowly opened the door and immediately got attacked by the dog and the smell of the most delicious food. Yoongi was obviously tired and really didn't care.

"Why don't you and Jun go upstairs and take a nap." Jimin suggested, Yoongi nodded in response and took Min-Jun upstairs.

"JIMIN YOUR HOME!" Tae exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Wait your cooking that's delicious food?!" Jimin asked surprised.

"Do you really think Taehyung can cook?" Jin said waking out of the kitchen with plates of food.

"Auntie Jin has been here since you left!" Suji said took a plate.

"Yeah cause all Tae knew how to cook was sandwiches." Yuki chimmed in, grabbing plates for her and Chu.

"Asshat." Tae mumbled crossing his arms.

Jimin grabbed a plate and went to go sit at the kitchen table.

"What's its name?" Jin asked, washing the dishes.

"His name is Min-Jun." Jimin said before shoving food into his mouth.

"How nice." Jin said, finishing the dishes.

"Yeah." Jimin said with a yawn.

"Why don't you take a nap, I'll look after the kids." Jin said, Jimin nodded and went upstairs to the bedroom.

Jimin got to the bedroom and couldn't help but stand in awe.

"Look at my babies, sleeping peacefully." Jimin whispered to himself.

Min-Jun was asleep on Yoongis chest and Yoongi had protective arms around him. Jimin slid into the space besides them. He felt an arm snake around his waist and pull him closer to Yoongi. He nuzzled into Yoongis chest and fell asleep.