25

"Go to sleep." Jimin commanded.

"No, I have to take the kids to the store." Yoongi said, putting his hood on.

Jimin fell asleep, not interested.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked down to the kitchen, grabbing two pans. Yoongi quietly opened all the doors to their rooms.

"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL! YALL NOT GON' GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!" Yoongi yelled, hitting the pans together.

"I was already awake.." Yuii says covering her face with her hood.

"You ok? If you need Jimin he's-" Yuii ran past Yoongi running to Jimin.

"Ok." Yoongi said, going to grab Suji.

~~~~~

"Jimin, wake up!" Yuii said, still crying.

"What?" Jimin asked opening his eyes.

"Well I invited him over. Now I feel like crap." Yuii said, looking down.

"Let's go eat breakfast and when he gets here, you won't leave my side." Jimin said getting up.

Jimin and Yuii ran downstairs to the kitchen where Jin was helping Namjoon cook.

"1/4 not 2/8!" Jin said, pointing to something.

"Same thing right?" Namjoon said, leaning on the counter.

"You like Riverdale?" Jimin asked looking down at Yuii.

~~~~~

*DING DONG*

Yoongi opened the door.

"Wheres Yuii?" The boy asked rudely.

"Yuii, did you invite this little shit?" Yoongi said turning to Yuii and Jimin.

"AH! YOONGI BE NICE!" Yuii said jumping up and running to the door.

"Yeah, be nice." The boy said.

"You too Cheu." Yuii said.

Jimin and Yoongi exchanged a frightened look.

"Oh, Jimin! Nice to see you, my brother brought me. Let me get him." Cheu said grinning, then walking to the car.

"Shit." Jimin said jumping up and running upstairs.

"I had no idea, I'm sorry." Yuii looked up at Yoongi.

"It's ok, don't be afraid. Go get Jin." Yoongi said, Yuii ran away and came back with Jin.

"What? OH hey Jin." Hyuk said looking at Jin.

"Get your ass far away from my house." Jin said angrily.