35

"Yoongi....." Jimin said, looking up at Yoongi.

"Yeah?" Yoongi responded.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Jimin asked.

"I...uh........" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, for the last fucking time. I don't like secrets!" Jimin yelled.

"And I don't have secrets!" Yoongi mumbled something under his breath after.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

Yoongi shook his head and started to scroll though his phone. Jimin didn't want to be associated with him anymore so he got up and headed to the kitchen.

Jimin was half way there she he heard a loud thud and feet scrambling away. He didn't think much of it other than it being the dog. Jimin got to the kitchen to find the cookie jar open with cookie crumbs on the floor and on the counter. Jimin giggled and cleaned up the mess. He decided to start cooking breakfast before anyone complained.

~~~~~

Yoongi kept scrolling through his phone, not really being interested in anything. It hit Yoongi that Christmas was coming up and he hadn't even thought about gifts.

"Shit!" Yoongi yelled before running to get some decent clothes on. Yoongi grabbed his wallet and ran down stairs.

"You can't just leave again." Yoongi heard a voice behind him. It was Yuii.

"Jimin is already having a silent mental breakdown about the first time." Yuii complained, crossing her arms.

"Go be a girl somewhere else." Yoongi said annoyingly. Yoongi closed the door behind him and started the car. He thought for a second if what he was doing safe for his beloved boyfriend. He was already so stressed. Yoongi shook his head in denial. He decided against himself and drove off.

~~~~~

"YUII, SUJI, CHU, YOONGI, BREAKFAST!!!" Jimin yelled out. Everyone but Yoongi tan in and sat down. Yuii sat down and face planted into the table.

"Yuii? Are you ok?" Jimin asked, rubbing her back.

"Why was I born first." She complained.

"Wha-"

"Yoongi left again, but.... I don't know." Yuii admitted.