18

"Jimin, are you serious?" Yoongi asked, smiling the slightest.

"Yeah, it took all my savings, Jin and Tae helped a bunch, but i think it was worth it." Jimin replied also reading the letter.

"Oh my god this is amazing!" Yoongi said extremely happy.

"Oh yeah, I have another gift, Namjoon and like, everyone, including me, made this one." Jimin gave Yoongi a small cardboard box. Yoongi opened it to find the box filled with money.

"Wha-what is this?!" Yoongi asked surprised.

"Well, we overheard your wish to have your own producing studio..." Jimin started, he laughed a bit.

"I actually used some of my money to get the studio itself, that's why they helped with the house, that's for equipment." Jimin finished, showing a big smile.

"So, you got me a fucking studio, money for equipment, and a fucking house for us. Man, I just got you this puppy." Yoongi said, grabbing a puppy from the back seat.

"PUPPY!" Jimin dropped everything and help the puppy close.

"Jin said we could live in his house until we move in." Jimin said not looking up from the puppy.

"Nice." Yoongi said, driving out of the parking spot.

~~~~~

"So, what do you think about the blueprints?" The man asked, giving them a smaller version of the blueprints. Two story house, two master bedrooms, one medium room, kitchen, living room, the usual. It had a big backyard and front yard. Large windows everywhere, very modern.

"The medi-"

"It's perfect, and a surprise to him." Jimin interrupted.

"How nice! Well, I will send the address, keys, and a map of the neighborhood soon. Have a good one." The man said.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Namjoon said sliding into the booth.

"Loner Lovebird, fuck off!" Namjoon said pointing to Yoongi, Jimin giggled at the name.

"Suck a dick." Yoongi said walking of.

"Offended, ok Jimin, medium room, why?" Namjoon asked.

"You really think i'm growing up gay without atleast one kid? HELL NO!" Jimin said, leaning on the table.

"Thinking ahead of time, love it." Namjoon said, looking out the window.

"Your going to see me alot, because I visit Jin alot." Namjoon said.

"Thats fine by me." Jimin said.