4

Yoongi believed Jimin. So much, all he wanted was for Jimin to know he was safe with him. Yoongi held his hand out like he always did, it gave Jimin the feeling of comfort and that he could trust Yoongi. Jimin took him hand, but instead of being led to the bed, Jimin was spun around, like a ball dancer. A lot less elegant of course.

Yoongi knew Jimin liked watching the dancers at their school, he would catch Jimin sitting in the classes watching the dancers, and even staying after class dancing like the dancers. Yoongi wanted to make Jimin happy, he succeeded. Yoongi felt Jimin trip, and caught Jimin by the waist. Jimin giggled.

"You did it. Your my partner." Jimin said softly.

"I what?" Yoongi asked confused. He wasn't trying to do anything but save Jimin from a painful, yet fluffy fall.

"You dipped me!" Jimin said aloud, Yoongi understood what Jimin did, he dipped his light.

"I see you watching me in the mirror when I dance, idiot." Jimin said sarcastically poking Yoongi's cheeks.

"I-uh admire you." Yoongi admitted.

"Be my dance partner!" Jimin excitedly said.

"I-"

"Please!" Jimin cut in with his best puppy dog eyes.

"Your a little asshole, how am I supposed to say no?!" Jimin jumped onto Yoongi, Jimin has never felt so happy in his entire life, and tired.

"Can we sleep finally?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded in agreement. Yoongi got into bed, once again leaving Jimin frozen in place.

"I don't bite. I can hug you if you want, I don't mi-"

"You really would?" Jimin shot his head around to face Yoongi.

"Of course, let me guess, Hyuk hates the thought of it?

"Despises it..." Jimin said sadly.

Yoongi hated Hyuk, he hurts Jimin when all he wants is to feel loved. Jimin will feel loved, he was going to make sure of it. Yoongi got up and walked over to Jimin, and held his hand back to the bed.

"Pick your side." Yoongi said sleepily.

Jimin climbed onto Yoongi's bed, it was soft, it felt cozy. Jimin understood why Yoongi never wanted to leave his bed. Yoongi layed next to Jimin, letting Jimin call the shots. He didn't want Jimin to ever feel nervous or scared around Yoongi, only love and affection.

Jimin was still very hesitant, but knew Yoongi was nothing like Hyuk. Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi, laying his head on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi felt nothing like Hyuk. Yoongi felt warm, it made Jimin feel safe. Hyuk was, well, cold and felt like a prison, Jimin truly felt trapped. Jimin melted onto Yoongi and soon fell asleep.

"Precious thing, just wait, i'll save you. I love you.." And with that, Yoongi fell asleep. FULLY asleep.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi.."