Chapter 9

Laura's POV

A/n this is not the prom chapter

**THE DAY BEFORE THE PROM**

"Hey Laura." Bryce winks.

Ugh. I haven't even been here for 10 minutes and people are ALREADY flirting with me! I guess it comes with being the school "slut."

"Piss off." I growl

"Woah woah I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go to prom with me?"

"I am--"

"She's already got a date." a deep voice says behind me.

"Okay man. All good." Bryce mutters

It was almost like he was afraid of Harry.

Hell he was  afraid of him.

"Earth to Laura..." Harry says while waving a hand in my face "We need to go to math."

"Ugh noooo!" I complain

We walk off to maths and I grumble the whole way.

"So you basically cross multiply 56 and get the value of X." Mrs Malden adds.

My phone vibrates under my desk.

From: Unknown: Stay away from Bryce!

From: me: who the f*ck is this?

From: Unknown: Allianna. Bryce's ex girlfriend.

From: Me: Oh. Sorry for swearing. But why do you want me to stay away from Bryce?

"Miss Jones perhaps you have so much to say to other people why don't you tell us the answer." Mrs Malden remarks.

"Uhmmm....." I pretend to make it look like I was paying attention.

"1208" Harry whispers.

"1208" I repeat with confidence

"Correct..."

That's when the bell rings.

From: Allianna: Meet me by the grade 8 blocks, Now if you could.

From: Me: Yeah okay sure.

"Harry I need to go visit a friend in grade 8 I'll be back shortly." I lie

"Okay I have soccer practice anyway.." he replys

I make my way to the grade 8 buildings and see a little blonde haired girl. That's Allianna.

"Hey, Laura your here.." she states. "I need to talk to you about Bryce....."

"Okay...." This is getting really weird....

"He sexually abuses girls...." she whispers.

"What the fuck?!" I am gobsmacked.

"Yeah...."

I glance away from her and see Harry looking at me with a betrayed look on his face.

"Crap. I gotta go."

"Remember what I told you..."

I mutter a goodbye and run toward Harry who has already started to run away from me.

"Harry, Wait!" I yell after him ignoring the strange looks I'm getting from the other kids.

He runs faster.

"Get your ass back here now!"

"Why?" his voice barely audible

"I-I ugh Harry remember what I told you on our first date?!"

"As clear as day yes... That day hasn't stopped replaying in my head as if it happened yesterday..."

"I meant every bit of that! I am not joking..."

"Then why keep lying to me?...."

"Harry this is the first time...."

"Josh told me that you and him hooked up last night. The night you bought a prom dress. The prom dress that you will be wearing with me by your side...I don't even know if I want to go with you anymore...."

Ouch.

Before I can say anything else I am running towards the nearest ladies room.

I open my bag and immediately reach for my pencil case. The one place I can get something I really need... my sharpener....which contains...

A blade.....

Before I know it I am ripping a bobby pin out of my hair and using it to untie the screw holding in my pain reliever.

It falls to the ground in a clutter and I try to pick it up only to notice that there is a pair of black converse stopping me.

"Laura I'm sorry.... Sorry for everything I said. You're better than this we talked about this..about how your a fighter and how you won't give up...what happened to that girl?"

"I'm really not in the mood for a fucking pep talk right now.." I growl.

"Sorry.." he trails off "Just please babe come out so we can talk about all this..."

He sounds so defeated...

"Okay fine.."

I open the door only to find a wrecked Harry.

Eyes red from crying. Tear stained cheeks. Runny nose.

"Harry?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"I didn't hook up with Josh by the way..."

"He just told me you did..."

"He's a shit-stirrer of a kid. He was just saying that to provoke a reaction out of you...."

"Oh... I need to leave..."

"Why?!"

"We're in the girls  bathroom...."

"Oh shit right...." I chuckle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyy guys. How's it going???? all good here.... so prom is NEXT chapter... give me a HOLLA!! if your excited...HOLLA!! hahah I'm excited... and I'm writing it!! Uhmmmmm yeah so baiiii

igs:

Personal: grace_eve125

fanfic: reversedfanfic

kik: misslolzy

Peace. Love. Rubber Gloves.

Grace xx