Chapter 21

Harry's POV

What the frick just came out of my mouth?! "Wanna move in with me?" Freaking really?!

"I love you and everything, But," She takes in a sharp breath "Yes! Only after graduation though okay?"

The boys start cheering and yelling things like "I knew it!" and Caspar's occasional "The fuck just happened?!"

I pick her up and smash her lips to mine while twirling us around.

"Your my English Love Affair." She pulls away and bites her lip.

"So I'm just an affair?" I say mock hurt covering my voice.

"Duh."

She's kidding. Calm your tits. I remind myself.

"And you just my Social Casualty." I smirk.

She just laughs. "One more week 'til graduation."

"Yup." I sigh staring right into her eyes.

We walk inside with Alfie, Joe, Caspar and Troye behind us.

"Okay guys," Laura begins to say. "Things have just gone from being the shittiest time in my life. To the happiest. I wouldn't change a thing as crazy as it sounds."

"I agree with you, Loz." An unmistakable voice says from the front door.

"Daniel?" Laura whispers trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry." She runs up to him and wraps her arms around his neck while sobbing into his shirt.

"Shh. It's okay. Your forgiven." He coos. "But listen, I have to go back to the army soon."

She cries harder. "W-when?"

"4th of December." He says.

Her head snaps up to look at me. "We graduate on the third!"

Her tears have stopped falling. For now.

**9 HOURS LATER**

Laura's POV.

It's four am and I can't sleep. Damn insomnia. Everyone left at midnight including my brother.

I hobble out of bed and into the kitchen to get a bottle of water before I leave to head to the cemetery to visit my grandpa.

I decide to leave a note for Harry just in case I'm not back by the time he wakes up.

Harry, I write,

I just went out for a bit, couldn't sleep. There's someone I need to talk to.

Love Laura xxx.

I leave it on the counter and grab my keys.

Twenty minutes later I'm pulling up in the local cemetery carpark.

I walk towards all the graves and scan them for my grandpa's.

Kenneth Fredrick Jones.

I sit down on his grave and start talking as if he was still here right next to me.

"Hey pop. How's heaven treating you?" I shakily sigh. A few warm tears slip down my cheek.

I tell him everything, from me and Ashton breaking up to me being the valedictorian.

I can just imagine the scowl on his face when I mention Ashton.

"Such an arrogant piece of work. I don't like that boy." He used to say.

I check the time on my phone. 7:28am, it reads in neon white numbers. Harry will be awake now. Such an early riser that man.

I go to get up but just collapse again in tears. "I can't leave you Pop." I sob.

My phone starts to ring.

I wipe my eyes and shed the last few tears before answering. "Hello?" I say into the receiver.

"Laura?! Oh thank god your okay! I woke up and you weren't here! I got your note and everything. Who did you have to talk to?!"

"M-my grandpa..." I whisper trying to hold back tears.

"Hey. Its okay. Shh." He coos.

"I'll be home shortly. See you soon."

I say the last goodbye to my grandfather. "Love you."

I hop in my car and turn my key in the ignition. I drive out of the cemetery looking back at my grandpa's grave and let out a sigh.

Fuck you cancer.

Twenty minutes later I'm pulling up in my-  well it won't be mine for much longer- driveway. I look into the rear view mirror and nearly scream at my appearance. Massive bags under my eyes, tear-stained cheeks and dry chapped lips.

I open the car door and head for the door of my flat to see Harry pacing around the living room.

"Laura! Oh thank the lord. You're okay. I was beginning to freak out!" He sighs walking towards me in his very sexy Calvin Klein boxers that I might just have to peel off later...

"I'm fine, just a little sad." I assure him.

He licks his lips before whispering "I could change that."

What the hell is he doing to me?!

He leans down and presses his lips to mine. He slips his tongue into my mouth without permission and tilts his head deepening the kiss.

This definitely wasn't ending here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys sooo sorry for not updating in like a month. :\ There may or may not be smut in the next chapter... I ain't spoilin nuthin. Uhmmm Nm else to say....

Peace. Love. Rubber Gloves.

Grace xx