Chapter 18

Laura's POV

"M-mr Distam?! What are you doing in my flat?!" I accuse.

My principal is standing in my living room for fuck sake. It's like 9pm!

"Miss Jones I am here to tell you that due to your previous actions towards Janice the cleaning lady, you have been suspended for two weeks." He informs me with a smug half smile on his face.

"What did I do?!"

I seemed to forget my friends and Harry were here, they're facial expressions are like "The fuck is he doing here?"

"I didn't see it but apparently you harassed her saying she is worthless and she is I'm going to curse, she was shit at what she does. I am one to say but she is very good at what she does."

"When did I 'harrass' her exactly?" I say putting air quotes around harrass.

"Monday afternoon at 2:45pm." He clarifies.

I was just about to object and say it wasn't me but then Ella cuts in "It couldn't have been this Laura she was with me!" She lies.

God I love this girl.

"Yeah! She was with us we were..." Liam starts.

"Ice-skating!" Zayn finishes.

I am seriously mentally applauding my friends for being this amazing, But ice-skating?! Really?!

"Well sorry for intruding, I will be off.You are not suspended, you will just need to come to school for questioning." Mr Distam apologises.

"And by the way, Mr Distam, just call next time instead of scaring us half to death!" I cuss while pushing him out the door. I turn around and hit Zayn in the chest "What the Hell?! Ice skating?!"

"It was the first thing I thought of." He muttered.

We all laugh and Harry pulls me beside him.

"You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

"Thanks.." I shyly chuckle.

"Get a room!" My friends shout in unison.

"Make me!" I taunt before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew!" Ashlee gags.

I yawn and as soon as I do Harry facial expression goes from content to worried. "Alright everybody out!" He ushers everyone out.

"No! Harry...they can stay it was just a yawn, you dolt!" I tease.

Daniel bolts down the hallway to the spare linen cupboard grabbing every pillow and blanket in there. "Little help!"

Harry and Liam go down the hall to help my brother.

They come back with 12 pillows and 6 blankets and start laying them out on the living room floor since the coffee table is still in the corner of the room.

They lay them down so the floor looks like a massive bed.

I jump down and plop straight in the middle. Harry lays next to me and Dan lays on my opposite side and Ashlee lays next to him Zayn, Ella, Liam and Hayes lay above our heads.

Hayes gets up and puts my favorite movie in,

My Sisters Keeper.

Call me a sap but this movie makes me cry every time.

I snuggle into the duvet and position my head on Harry's chest.

Once the movie finishes I'm surrounded by used tissues and annoyed boys.