Chapter 20

Laura's POV

"Wanna come on tour with us?!" Joe screeches.

Why now?! I have graduation next week! I can't do it. My heart falls.

"Listen, Joe, I have graduation next week. As much as I would absolutely fricking love to go around the country with you guys." I say motioning to Alfie, Caspar and him. "I just want to be here for graduation, not mentioning the fact that I'm valedictorian."

"Your the valedictorian?" Harry asks puzzled.

"Y-yeah." I stutter out.

"Oh. It's okay. We can fly back out next week? If you really want to come?" Joe compromised.

"No. I can't do that to you." I whisper.

"Oh. Alright. I was just hoping you'd come with us." Joe confesses.

"Ugh. Joe quit being such a fucking sook and get her number!" Caspar groans.

I try to stifle a laugh but it comes out like a sneeze cough like noise. Alfie looks at me like I've grown a second head. "What was that?!" He does his creepy "cackle." Thing.

I race into the kitchen to write down my numbers.

"What the hell Caspar?!" Joe screams once I reach the kitchen.

"C'mon, Joe its obvious. You haven't stopped staring at Harry's girl since she came to the door." Caspar snorts.

I silently chuckle to my self before writing down my numbers. I walk back into the lounge room and see Joe blushing furiously and Caspar sitting there with a smug grin on his face. And Alfie has an expression on his face like "The fuck just happened?!"

I pass my numbers to Caspar and he mutters to Joe "That wasn't hard now was it?"

"Shut up. I don't know why I moved in with you." Joe retorts.

"The water on his floor was pretty cool though." I interject remembering the pranks Joe pulled on Caspar a few weeks ago.

"Babe, can I talk to you?" Harry asks.

"Yeah sure. Boys just make yourselves at home." I motion to the cupboards and TV.

I follow Harry and into my bedroom. "What's up?" I say while pulling myself up on the desk.

"I'm gay." He states. An emotion flashes behind his eyes but its gone as quick as it came.

"Wha-?" I start

"I'm kidding." He laughs.

"The fuck? Who does that?!" I scream while punching him on the arm.

Buzz buzz

My facebook went off. Shinade.

Shinade Cowen tagged you in a photo.

IMG.9680352/13.23 "Look how happy he is when he's with ME."

It's a photo of Harry laughing with the slut herself wrapped in his arms.

Tears well in my eyes. How could he? I check the date on the post "21/11/14" The day after he asked me out.

I look at him with comeplete disgust and head to the cupboard and start filling my duffle.

Once its full I grab some shoes and make a b-line straight for the front door. Alfie notices my state and follows me leaving the others clueless.

Harry's POV.

She looks at me with nothing but comeplete and utter disgust portraying all over he beautiful features.