Chapter 10

A/n: PROM IS HERE!!

Laura's POV

Prom.

2 Hours.

Me.

Harry.

Fuck.

I only have two hours!!

I need my hair and makeup done. I sure as hell can't do it. Hell I can barely put on eyeliner without poking my eyes out.

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" a sweet voice asks.

"Hey Trina its Laura."

"Hey! How you been?"

"Good! I have a MASSIVE question to ask..."

"Keep talkin."

"I was wondering if..maybe...... you'd want to do the honours of doing my makeup for senior prom?"

I literally have to pull the phone away from my ear to prevent me from going deaf.

"Eeeeek! Yes! Oh my God! When?"

"Now? It starts in two hours."

"Yes! For sure! On my way!"

I hang up my phone and dash to the bathroom to get all the makeup she'd need.

Ding dong

Shit she's here.

"Doors open!" I yell

"It's just me!" Trina yells back.

"Okay.."

She enters the bathroom with like 40 different bags filled with all sorts of different makeup products.

First of all she puts this powder shit on my face, Then she puts on liquid foundation, After that its pale blue eyeshadow, then its mascara, After mascara its lipstick and a coat of clear lip gloss. This all took about an hour.

"All done!" she sings

I turn and look into the mirror and see a whole new person. I have to poke myself to double check it me and not a photo.

"Go put on your dress, then I'll do your hair." she orders

I put on my dress and go back into the bathroom.

"Oh my fuck! That dress is amazeballs!" She gawks.

"I know right!" I boast.

She gets to work on curling  my blondish-brown hair into perfect ringlets. She then gets the two sideburns and pins them up at the back using Bobby pins. Lastly she puts on a light coat of hairspray and I'm done.

Tears prick my eyes.

"Oh no no no! Don't cry! You'll mess up your makeup!" she chuckled

That's when the doorbell rings.

Shit.

It's time.

"Eeeeeek! He's here!" she squeals.

"I know! D-do I look okay?" I worry.

"Yes! You look perfect!"

I open the door nearly tripping a few times in my silver heels.

Harry's POV

I ring her doorbell and as soon as I do squeals are the only thing I hear.

I chuckle to myself and then and only then do I hear the clicking of heels approach the door.