Chapter 11

When Jimin said that it's the last store, Yoongi and Jungkook didn't know it would be Gucci. Once they got in front of the store, Yoongi's wallet fainted for a bit.

"Gucci? Why are we here?"

Jimin turns to Jungkook. " Well, why not?" He then proceeds to push both doors open and sashays inside.

Jungkook looks over to Yoongi and shrugs before going into the shop. Yoongi shows a face of defeat and follows them in.

When Yoongi enters, Jimin is examining a fanny pack that he found. Jimin notices Yoongi and walks towards him with the fanny pack in hand.

"Yoongi hyung, what do you think of this?"

Yoongi looks at the fanny pack. The bag has the Gucci logo printed on majority of the leather. It has a brown leather trim to it with a green and red stripe below the exterior zipper.

"It looks fine as far as Gucci goes. It shouts rich."

Jimin lightly hits Yoongi's arm. " Well duh it shouts rich. It's Gucci."

Jimin goes and puts it back. " I'm going to find something else then."

" Ok, sounds good." Yoongi says with a thumbs up. Once Jimin wanders off to some other place in the store, Yoongi lets out a sigh that he didn't know he was holding. Saved his wallet once again but it has suffered a lot. It's fine, he supposes. Jimin is just a bit harder to take care of now.
_____________________
While Yoongi and Jimin were in the store, Jungkook decided to go explore the store himself. He was an independant boy that didn't need anyone to watch him! He was 18 years old, Jungkook is an adult now.

Jungkook starts walking to the back of the store and hears someone talking to one of the employees.

"Hey Hana! Did my order arrive here?"

"Ah! Indeed it did~ Here is your package sir."

"Oooh, It's pretty! Just like the pictures."

"I'll leave you to it now."

A woman walked past Jungkook, who assumed that her name was Hana. Jungkook got curious as to who she was talking to, so he rounded the corner of the display to find a man admiring his new sweater.

"Hello?"

The man turned around to find Jungkook frozen. He looked confused, but after 3 seconds he smiled at the witch.

"Hi! Who are you?"

Jungkook stayed frozen before realizing that the guy was talking to him.

"Uhm me?"

The man nods his head. " Yep! Who else is around us?"

Jungkook looks around and finds no one. " Ah, I suppose you are right. I'm Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook! I'm Taehyung." Taehyung holds his hand out for Jungkook to shake. Jungkook takes his hand and shakes it.

"How old are you?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm 19 and I'm tired."

"I'm 18 and I'm not a functioning adult."

Taehyung and Jungkook look over to each other and then laugh.

"You seem fun. Do you want my number?"

Jungkook looks shocked and then nods. " Sure, then we can text each other and hang out."

Jungkook takes out his phone and Taehyung does the same. They trade their phones and put in their numbers.

"Let's hang out sometime okay?" Taehyung says while handing Jungkook his phone.

"That sounds great! I-"

"Jungkook! Where are you? We're leaving without you if you don't hurry up."

Jungkook looks over to Taehyung. " Oh those are my friends. I have to go now. It was nice meeting you!"

Taehyung waves at him. "Likewise! I'll text you later, bye!"

With that, Jungkook goes over to the doors of the store, where Jimin and Yoongi were waiting at.

"What took you so long, Jungkookie?" Jimin asks.

"I just met someone, that's all. Did you find what you wanted?"

Jimin nods, " Yep! Let's go home now."

Yoongi yawns. " Lunch. I need food."

"Oh right. TO THE CAR!"
_____________________
Once they got into the car, Yoongi whipped out his phone to search for a place to eat. Jungkook noticed this and put his hand over Yoongi's phone screen.

"Yoongi hyung, I know a good place to eat! I've been there before with my parents."

Yoongi looked at the younger. "Are you sure? If you're sure, put the address into the GPS so we can go there."

Jungkook scoots forward to the GPS that was installed into the car and types in the address to the restaurant.

The GPS screen turns on and shows the route they would take. "Your route guidance has started. Take a left and turn onto..."
_____________________