Chapter 5

I walk to lunch with my bros, thinking solely about Karmin. Madison and that whole anger-raging incident is completely behind me right now. My heart is solely focused on her beautiful black hair. Her lovely dark purple lipstick is so mesmerizing, I just want to kiss them repeatedly. She is my Aphrodite. The fire that ignites my passion. I want her so badly and I'll do anything to have her.

I don't see her as soon as I get into the cafeteria but I do see Yumi. Hopefully, I can get her friend to tell me where she is.

I waltz over to Yumi and tap her.

"Huh? Oh hey Nicky." She turns and smiles at me brightly.

"Hey, uh listen. I need to find Karmin, do you know where she is?"

"Uh, probably leaving from Pre-Cal. But I haven't seen her yet."

"Oh ok. So when you see her, can you let her know that I'm looking for her?"

"Sure." She beams a megawatt smile at me. I don't know why but I sometimes feel bad for using Yumi just to get to Karmin. She's a nice girl. And she is very helpful. I shouldn't just use her like that.

"Listen, uh, how about you come and sit at my table today?"

"REALLY?!" Her eyes sparkle happily.

"Yeah, you and Karmin."

"AWESOME!" She grabs her lunch and quickly migrates to our table, not even thinking about leaving her baking buddies. I walk beside her and take my usual seat. Normally, Madison and Riley sit in the two vacant seats at my table but since that's done, I figured Yumi and Karmin would be great replacements.

"So, Yumi,"

"Yeah?" She looks up at me.

"What do you know about Karmin's blood issue?" I whisper the last part as I figured Karmin wouldn't want her business out there.

"I don't really know. I've never seen her react like that to blood before. I am actually really clueless myself." Something about Karmin that not even Yumi knows. That is definitely a first. I have to get down to the bottom of this. It's my favorite kind of mystery. A Karmin mystery.

"She didn't say anything about it when you went to get her?"

"No. I just asked how she was feeling and she said better than she deserves." Better than she deserves? What does that mean? Does she feel like she deserved that sickness? I am so intrigued.

"Huh? So ya didn't speak anymore on that?"
"No. why?"

"Because it's his goal to make Karmin his queen." Ryder interjects.

"Shut up!"

"Really?" Yumi's eyes brighten.

"I uh,"

"I need.....Karmin." Elias imitates me from earlier and I toss a milk carton at him. The guys laugh when it hits him dead in the forehead.

"Ladies and gentleman, THAT is why Mr. Nicholas Russo, is our quarterback." Gray announces proudly. Everyone laughs while I smile brightly. Yumi taps me happily.

"Yeah?" I turn to her and she points to the northern part of the lunchroom.

"Your queen has finally arrived." She giggles. I look up in the direction she's pointing and lay eyes on her.

Karmin.

So beautiful.

I'm caught in a trance. The purple and white combo tightens around her body with sheer flawlessness. Hugging her curves and shaping out her figure. Her body is amazing. Her mind is even more fascinating. And she is so mysterious.